Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Trail Gear or All Pro SAS kit

Old 07-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #41
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
What comes with your 2nd gen kit? I'd like to see a parts list...
Here is a brief list of what we offer:

Link and Bracket Kit - $1,299 (Includes shock towers, lower shock mounts, panhard w/heims and mounting brackets, upper link w/heims & mounts, lower links (2) w/Johnny joints & mounts.

Steering Kit - $769 (Includes steering box & mount, linkage, pitman arm)

Coilovers w/4 springs - Fox or Walker Evans Racing - $1,499

Currie Rock Jock 60 - $4,899 (add $1,599 for R&P, ARB locker, & set-up)

Total package price = $9,058.50 (discounted 10%)

No oil pan swap is required on 2nd gen, but driveshaft mods are necessary.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #42
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I like how you use the Rockjock 60. My favorite axle by far

Looks like you have the majority of it for the front.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #43
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Here is a brief list of what we offer:

Link and Bracket Kit - $1,299 (Includes shock towers, lower shock mounts, panhard w/heims and mounting brackets, upper link w/heims & mounts, lower links (2) w/Johnny joints & mounts.

Steering Kit - $769 (Includes steering box & mount, linkage, pitman arm)

Coilovers w/4 springs - Fox or Walker Evans Racing - $1,499

Currie Rock Jock 60 - $4,899 (add $1,599 for R&P, ARB locker, & set-up)

Total package price = $9,058.50 (discounted 10%)

No oil pan swap is required on 2nd gen, but driveshaft mods are necessary.

Well this is new information...
Old 10-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #44
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: ADRIEL
yotanation29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post

Just trying to go SEMA truck style with your Taco or do you do trail runs and rock crawling?

40's are huge for a Tacoma (only Wyatt and Oldskool are running them that I know of both trucks are SAS and used for the purpose they were built for)
if you want to run 40's i recommend doing a 3 link, way more flex and offroading capabilities, and although its a little bit more expensive, its well worth it if you plan on wheeling. And with coilovers instead of leaf springs, you can lift them as high as you want. And you can use any axle you want
Old 05-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #45
toyotacrawlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Trip
toyotacrawlin's Tacoma Gallery
I would go with all pro... I only use their stuff on my tacoma... I used trail gear on my jeep and it bent and broke easy..... All pro is all made in america and not chinese...
Old 05-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #46
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotacrawlin View Post
I would go with all pro... I only use their stuff on my tacoma... I used trail gear on my jeep and it bent and broke easy..... All pro is all made in america and not chinese...
WTF man, how many of your 5 posts are in here just to pimp AP and bash TG? I have no problem with AP for the record. But your tactics are of the highest order of douche-baggery. I suggest you take your stupid 5 posts and go back driving jeeps. You never considered that the reason crap broke on your jeep was because it was a......JEEP?
Old 05-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #48
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #49
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
easy adam...lol
Sorry this dude is coming across like a complete asshat in every post he's made since he joined....oh when was it......yesterday?

Nothing like making an impression I guess.

Edit: and please note that I'm not just taking a "fanboy" stance. I said in my earlier post I have nothing against AllPro. I just think it ghey to come in a bash any vendor. If you think a particular product is better, by all means recommend it but do it by letting it stand on its own merit, not by bashing another product.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #51
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
WTF man, how many of your 5 posts are in here just to pimp AP and bash TG? I have no problem with AP for the record. But your tactics are of the highest order of douche-baggery. I suggest you take your stupid 5 posts and go back driving jeeps. You never considered that the reason crap broke on your jeep was because it was a......JEEP?
I like it
Old 05-25-2013, 12:40 AM   #52
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
no
Old 05-25-2013, 01:40 AM   #53
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Old 05-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #54

Lololol It Probably Was Because It Was A Jeep!! Haha Tg Just Kinda Screwed Me So I Was Venting. AP Was Pretty Amazing To work With... That's All I Was SayIng.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #55

So I Guess I Shouldn't Of Blamed Tg As Much As My Jeep Lmao. My Bad, I Just Moved To Denver Any Know Of Any Sweet Trails?
Old 07-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #56
Steel Hauler
Dan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant futureDan Fredrickson has a brilliant future

Name: Dan
Dan Fredrickson's Tacoma Gallery
I say step out of the box and think for yourself Ruffstuff all the way! We have been setting up link kits for Taco's for 7 years! We were nextdoor to AJ and Bentup...Emily actually works for us now and we know Taco's.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #57
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Haven't used the Ruffstuff link kit but everything else I've ever used from RS is absolutely top notch. Definitely worth a look.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:43 AM   #58
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna just throw my 2 cents in here...I have been dealing with All-Pro for over 7 years now and I haven't found better customer service.

Also IMHO you shouldn't have a swapped truck if you don't do the work yourself, or are capable of doing the work yourself.

I am all for helping people out on the trail, etc., but when I come across a prettyboy-nancy who knows jack shit about his truck and wants me or others to diagnose and fix his shit or tow him off the trail, I LEAVE HIM THERE. You need to know the ins and outs of everything on your rig, and you only get that by working on it.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #59
Kurch is on a distinguished road
Kurch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Gonna just throw my 2 cents in here...I have been dealing with All-Pro for over 7 years now and I haven't found better customer service.

Also IMHO you shouldn't have a swapped truck if you don't do the work yourself, or are capable of doing the work yourself.

I am all for helping people out on the trail, etc., but when I come across a prettyboy-nancy who knows jack shit about his truck and wants me or others to diagnose and fix his shit or tow him off the trail, I LEAVE HIM THERE. You need to know the ins and outs of everything on your rig, and you only get that by working on it.
I agree on people needing handle their own shit, but saying to leave somebody who needs help, or looking down on somebody for asking questions is a super douchebag statement.

Everybody needs to start somewhere, nobody pulls off the beaten path and is an instant expert/subsequent trail snob.

Maybe it's just where I grew up, but If I run into somebody in the bush needing help, I do what I can.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #60
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im looking for SaS kits myself... 3 link
my main problem is its my DD and handeling is important as 90% of my roads im 90-110km/h
I also run hard trails and rock crawl, and would love to push to harder trails.
37-40s will be what im looking at with max articulation with center of gravity as low as possible. IS there a good hight VS width ratio ?