Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

fabricator in socal needed!!

Old 05-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: ADRIEL
yotanation29's Tacoma Gallery
fabricator in socal needed!!

Hey im doing an SAS on my taco, a 3 link front and rear with a dana 60 front and 1025 sterling rear and was wondering if theres any reccomendations for local help in socal preferably san diego where i live right now. i already have all my parts was going to have a friend do my build with me but he has now moved out of state. i would appreciate if anyone knows what theyre doing that doesnt mind having my truck around for a while to work on it. im currently in the military and do not have the resources or knowledge to do the build my self or at my place being as i dont have a garage, i will obviously pay for the help, but id rather not get this done at a shop because id like to be as involved as possible in the build so if something goes wrong on a trail i know how to fix it, and to save money. if anyone has any advice please let me know!!! id really lke to get this build done this summer
Old 05-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
There is probably some more, just can't remember too many off the top of my head...

http://www.demello-offroad.com/shop/catalog/ They do really good work, really $$$ though.

https://www.allprooffroad.com/ Also does fab's.. really $$$ again...
Old 05-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
yotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the roughyotanation29 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
well jerry did just finish his 3 link...

edit:nvm. just saw you dont want it done at a shop and want to be involved. that will be a tough balance point to come by. try pirate 4x4 as well.
thanks, I put a thread there too
Old 07-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #5
paranoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedparanoid56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paranoid56's Tacoma Gallery
are you looking at doing a 3/4 link kits or custom one off stuff?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #6

Navy:
I'm using the kits from ruff stuff specialties, and already found someone
Old 07-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you take lots of pics, we love pics