Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Addicted Offroad's Double Cab. Project "Frenchy"

Old 11-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #101
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #102
AddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud of
AddictedOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Frenchy came back in for dual cases, new drivelines, our HD sliders, and some electrical add ons.

Old 12-16-2013, 11:59 AM   #103
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is sweet. Nice job.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #104
AddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud ofAddictedOffroad has much to be proud of
AddictedOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Finished up pics.

Old 01-20-2014, 08:54 AM   #105
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
That TG kit looks awesome. Im planning on ordering up a kit soon. I don't have a donor case so I need a shifter. On your site you have the whole shifter for $109 and then the kit for $39. The kit looks pretty complete to me is there something that I am missing?
Old 01-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #106
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
omg this build.....THIS BUILD OMG.............

maybe my next first gen will look this sexy.

awesome work guys