Notices

Starting my SAS tomorrow on my 97 :)

Old 10-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #41
im gooby is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnathan
im gooby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
actually thats a good question i have no idea. actually give me a min i have a cop friend
This makes me happy
Old 10-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #42
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
and google you shall receive im almost interested in this
http://www.canadianshield4x4.ca/BAD.html

DOT approved baby!
Old 10-30-2013, 08:34 PM   #43
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Because beadlocks aren't 'DOT approved' does not mean they are illegal for street use. There is no law saying you can't use them. (In the US anyway)
Old 10-30-2013, 08:37 PM   #44
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in canada most things on the road have to be dot... and were OP is i would not want to take a chance as his local law enforcement is a little over the top IIRC
Old 10-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #45
Quote:
in canada most things on the road have to be dot... and were OP is i would not want to take a chance as his local law enforcement is a little over the top IIRC
This. My truck will already be illegally high for the track width, so I don't plan on adding any extra bells/whistles to scream "COME PULL MY TRUCK OFF THE ROAD!"
Old 10-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #46
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed because sas
Old 10-30-2013, 09:07 PM   #48
TacoLoco98 is on a distinguished road

TacoLoco98's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just me or is anybody else sad to see that old land cruiser hacked to pieces..
I guess it could have had some catastrophic damage but I think that is an old FZJ3 which are hard to come by..
Old 10-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #49

yeah... i had a moment too

oh gooby you should look into those BAD wheels kinda some cool technology. im looking into it... my only problem is that they only make a 17"x10"
Old 10-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #50
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Because beadlocks aren't 'DOT approved' does not mean they are illegal for street use. There is no law saying you can't use them. (In the US anyway)
Depends on the state. I'm looking for the exact wording but it is my understanding from talking to a couple cops that wheel here in NM that beadlocks are not legal for street use.

Enforcement is a whole separate issue.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLoco98 View Post
Is it just me or is anybody else sad to see that old land cruiser hacked to pieces..
I guess it could have had some catastrophic damage but I think that is an old FZJ3 which are hard to come by..
I would've loved to take the whole truck. But the front axle was removed long before I even owned my truck and the cab interior and what not is in horrible shape. That coupled with the fact that it'd only be an ORV. The thing still runs and probably would drag the front end if you went in reverse but the owner wants to keep the engine for his own project.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #53
Quote:
yeah... i had a moment too

oh gooby you should look into those BAD wheels kinda some cool technology. im looking into it... my only problem is that they only make a 17"x10"
Yeah they're pretty neat but I like my 15's lol
Old 10-31-2013, 06:06 AM   #55
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for the back and forth between the OP and Nwi
Old 10-31-2013, 06:52 AM   #56
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Subd for the back and forth between the OP and Nwi
I know, right. Because I know nothing on the subject

I really do wish him the best in this endeavor, but I just want the facts straight for the sake of the readers and those who may stumble hear using a search engine in search of information, good quality, information.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:59 AM   #57
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I know, right. Because I know nothing on the subject
Bro do you even know what a SAC/SAS is? What a total n00b....
Old 10-31-2013, 07:34 AM   #58
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Bro do you even know what a SAC/SAS is? What a total n00b....
I does, I does!

Swap a sole at the local cobbler shop!
Old 10-31-2013, 07:48 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
I does, I does!

Swap a sole at the local cobbler shop!