Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Starting my SAS tomorrow on my 97 :)

Old 03-17-2014, 05:13 PM   #121
im gooby is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnathan
im gooby's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting on the email for price, but I will be ordering a centered 9.5" ff rear with chromoly shafts, whole axle wms to wms minus the carrier with disc brakes. Front will be a stock width pass drop 8" hp 80 series. .375 for the tubes, disc brakes. Throw a couple diamonds under my truck, bitches love diamonds!. And I've found a local guy that my buddy introduced me to who will be doing my swap.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #122
Just got the numbers. ~$5200 for both axles. Hellfire knuckles, centered rear, the works. Shipping them my arb lockers and longs to have them assemble everything. Sooooooooooo parts has hit $24,000

Good times, good times.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #123
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
well that escalated lol
Old 03-18-2014, 04:11 PM   #124
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to be a bad ass build
Old 03-18-2014, 05:03 PM   #125
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
pass some of that over here
Old 03-20-2014, 09:12 PM   #126
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Ho-Lee-Chit!! I cannot wait to see this finally come together and possibly get to see it in the future... my sas will run away with its tail shoved so far between its legs itll be tickling its throat..
Old 03-20-2014, 10:44 PM   #127
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
are you out of money yet? fun looking build. but ive never seen someone throw this much money at something, this fast, whom wasnt sponsored. congrats.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:03 AM   #129
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Ho-Lee-Chit!! I cannot wait to see this finally come together and possibly get to see it in the future... my sas will run away with its tail shoved so far between its legs itll be tickling its throat..
Haha. Some time during the fall my friend, down side is it'll be trailered there. Up side, diesel gets me farther than my taco will and cost less :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
are you out of money yet? fun looking build. but ive never seen someone throw this much money at something, this fast, whom wasnt sponsored. congrats.
Not yet! But I am hoping the last things I need to pay for is installation/shocks/sexy tube stuffs from 01Tac0ma. I was prepared to spend about 2/3rds of the money I will have spent... But after a point I was far enough to not finish it. And I'm impatient. Which helped things quite a bit. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
i love your fuck it spend all the money attitude
See^

This isn't even the stupidest pile of... Stuff I've purchased in the last 3 months. Bought an 05 F350 as well.................. Benefits of making $45K/year at 20 and living at home I guess...

Also, cab swap coming some time this week! Meeting with my buddy this weekend to discuss game plan.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:42 AM   #130
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
So this thing is coming to south carolina at some point?

Another cheery pop at carver mill 01Tac0ma? Gulches maybe? XD
Old 03-21-2014, 06:07 AM   #131
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I wasn't able to help you, major life issues going on right now
Old 03-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #133
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post

It sure is! Gonna come down there to get chad to outfit my truck with sliders, rear bumper, bed rack, and a surprise! I'll be there for like a week... If there's a place for me to stay that is ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Sorry I wasn't able to help you, major life issues going on right now
It's all good man, I understand. Life gets in the way sometimes. Hope everything turns out well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
Nom nom nom
Remember to chew thoroughly!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:26 AM   #134
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by im gooby View Post

See^

This isn't even the stupidest pile of... Stuff I've purchased in the last 3 months. Bought an 05 F350 as well.................. Benefits of making $45K/year at 20 and living at home I guess...

Also, cab swap coming some time this week! Meeting with my buddy this weekend to discuss game plan.
not as impressive any more lol. Maybe you have individual circumstances, but at 45k a year one would have thought you would have packed up and moved out. But maybe that's just me....
Old 03-21-2014, 10:09 AM   #135
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post

Eh, I think you saw what happened last time at carver mill
Ill be game for Gulches though as my sas should be done by then or damn close to it if anyone has been keeping up at all with my junk
Old 03-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #136
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
not as impressive any more lol. Maybe you have individual circumstances, but at 45k a year one would have thought you would have packed up and moved out. But maybe that's just me....
The $45K is this year starting January 2014. Last year i only made $36K. Moving out is next on the list. Having a really good family life helps too.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #137
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by im gooby View Post
Just got the numbers. ~$5200 for both axles. Hellfire knuckles, centered rear, the works. Shipping them my arb lockers and longs to have them assemble everything. Sooooooooooo parts has hit $24,000

Good times, good times.

Now see. This is why it cost so damn much and the reason i tell people to plan on spending 5 to 10K more than your buddy who has never built one told you it would cost. Parts are expensive and he didn't even get 1 ton stuff.

And it was sad that 70 series just sitting there rusting away.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #138
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post

Then you didn't see Rays Build. LOL

Rays Build
Old 04-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #139
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Oh By the way Im Gooby, Good job man. Love to see this thing come together with those Toyota radius arms. I've always wanted to build one like that. Maybe a current version Hilux but then the three link systems drive so well and flex like you wouldn't believe.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #140
gthupman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tripp
gthupman's Tacoma Gallery
subd