Notices

the right shocks

Old 10-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1 is on a distinguished road
Army: ARMT dawg Apache longbows, 101st ABN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
the right shocks

How much of a difference in ride quality do good shocks on a sas make. I mean is it worth the extra money buying say a set of fox,kings,or bilsteins compared to a set of cheep procomps. It is my DD but usaly drive lots of gravel/pot hole roads and trails I'm still a beginner at crawling.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Front, rear, leaf springs?
Old 10-30-2013, 10:38 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I dont really see the point in buying cheap shocks after spending the money on a SAS. Buying rebuildable shocks will save you money in the long run.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:43 AM   #4
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
That makes sense in thz long run. But does it really make a difference in ride quality.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:45 AM   #5
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
@supratt leafs fr/bk. Also do you own a supra
Old 10-31-2013, 05:51 AM   #6
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Buy quality rebuildable and tunable shocks. Trust me it's worth it.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
CUZ I CAN
ekahi1's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #8
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
No I do not own a supra... I only dream of it. I was going really close to buying one and instead I bought a tacoma haha.

Honestly the shock won't help as much as you think. You can choose a fox or a cheap pro comp and may never tell the difference.

Since you are running leaf springs I am curious, what springs in the front and can you pock a picture of your set-up?