LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

SOS Concepts Sliders

Old 02-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #541
SOS concepts
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DryCreek View Post
Well I am very happy to say the sliders are finally on! Eddy was awesome to deal with. Customer service is top notch at SOS and would deafanatly work with him again!
I had a local shop fab me some removable steps for the sliders. I think they turned out great! I can remove 2 bolts per step and be ready for the hills. I did remove all four last night and it took about 5 min.
After much debate over how to finish them I ended up doing rhino liner. It turned out great and I am very happy with the decision. Touch up with Rustolem rattle can bed liner is going to be a breeze. I allready did aome on the steps that did not get rhino because of fit and they were mounted when they sprayed them.
Installation was not bad at all. I did have to notch one of the mount brackets on the bottom because there was a rivit in the way. You short bed guys should be fine because it was on the extra support for the long beds.
Overall I am 100% happy with them and very happy with the choice over regular running boards. Thanks for everything Eddy!

The whole set up looks awesome man. Glad to see this come together .
Dont't for get to dip your emblems lol
Old 02-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #543
hawkeye89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
hawkeye89's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't realize you changed the styling until I read a post. Nbd, but curious if mine were 10 or 20 degrees?
Old 02-20-2014, 06:32 PM   #544
SOS concepts
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Yours are at 10. I only made 4 sets at 20* drycreek is on of them. Since dec they all have been 10 and stick out a 1.5" more.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:39 PM   #545
hawkeye89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
hawkeye89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Yours are at 10. I only made 4 sets at 20* drycreek is on of them. Since dec they all have been 10 and stick out a 1.5" more.

Cool. PM shipping/tracking info?
Old 02-20-2014, 06:45 PM   #546
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye89 View Post
Cool. PM shipping/tracking info?
Your's are goint to store ID MNSTU Hopkins, MN
Old 02-20-2014, 09:02 PM   #547
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Likey
Old 02-22-2014, 06:27 AM   #548
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
My lovely wife does so much to help us out while i'm at work everyday. Getting steel, calling for supplies, shipping stuff thats almost her own weight lol and many more. And she made this while I was building the rack yesterday for all my shipping. A BIG THANKS TO HER
Old 02-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #549
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice, that's awesome she would do that. Sure seems like you got a good partner there, both in life and business.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:22 PM   #551
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
THE GIVE BACK
Customer referral program!!!!
Send me three customers you get a $50 gift card, Five customers $100.00 gift card!!!

1) Kigmob 1
2) Bandit 1
3) Drycreek 1
Old 02-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #552
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
BOLT ONS

Old 02-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #553
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Putting in a order for weld on mounts get them now DIY guys
Old 02-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #554
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #555
rmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ron
rmojo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I like what I'm seeing.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #556
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
You will see them On your truck sat. Install time is max 1.5hrs
Old 02-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #557
rmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to beholdrmojo is a splendid one to behold
rmojo's Tacoma Gallery
SOS Concepts Sliders

Quote:
You will see them On your truck sat. Install time is max 1.5hrs

I'm excited, man! guess it's just waiting on paint and for me to come up there!

do you have a shot of the bed bar as well?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #558
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmojo View Post
I'm excited, man! guess it's just waiting on paint and for me to come up there!

do you have a shot of the bed bar as well?
No not at the moment. I'll take a pic of them after paint
Old 02-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #559
rmojo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No not at the moment. I'll take a pic of them after paint

no worries if you don't have time to take a pic. I'm looking forward to Saturday, man!
Old 02-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #560
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Dont worry Rmojo yours are nice and bedlined with your bar lol

These are for my 10am install