Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

SOS Concepts Sliders

Old 11-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
SOS Concepts Sliders

Named after my kids! Scarlett, oaklee and Soyer

Current orders are at 6 weeks New orders are 6 weeks as of 6/12/14

NOTE: . Note fastenal wil not ship to MT or CA, CO or las vegas. The quote you get from is the OTD. NO hidden shipping charges later in the sell

THE GIVE BACK

Customer referral program!!!!
Send me three customers you get a $50 gift card, Five customers $100.00 gift card!!!

For info on buying these or any other custom steel work, contact me @
sosoffroadconcepts@gmail.com

Slider frame plate designed by 1 bored clerk, Does awesome work!! Check his thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-sliders.html

me on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/SOSconcepts

Custom built hybrid Rock Sliders for Tacoma's 98 to 2013
WELD-ON

Single cabs/ $240, with kickout $270 + S&H

Extra cab/double cab 78" long w/out kickout $285, with kickout $320 + S&H

Double cab long beds 92" long w/out kickout $305, with kickout $345 + S&H

4runners 66" long w/out kickout $305, with kickout $335 + s&h

FJ 63" long w/out kickout $285, With kickout $320 + s&h

2nd gen bolt on

Regular cab 60" long with out k-out$340 with k-out$370

Extra cab/double cab 78" long w/out kickout $385, with kickout $435 + S&H
Double cab long beds 92" long w/out kickout $435, with kickout $475 + S&H

[/SIZE][/B]

Customer reviews

JAYTEE013-
I picked up the sliders today at Fastenal. The build quality, fit and finish is GREAT! On the sliders I used the rustoleum hammered black spray paint which is what I did the two tone on the truck with. Looks really great and I am happy how they came out. Much lighter than I thought they would be as well. Much lighter than the marlin crawler ones I had on my 1992 Yota pickup. Still heavy duty and well made though.

UGAFAN-
I absolutely love my sliders. Eddy did a hell of a job designing them as well as fabricating them. These are top notch, and the price is unbeatable. Zero regrets welding them on. If anyone wants any close up or specific pics, let me know and I'll try to help

Sgrappone-
Eddy and I installed my sliders yesterday evening. I am very impressed with his metal fab abilities. Pictures being provided for everybody interested and those of you not quite sure of his ability. IMHO....I say AWESOME WORK!!! Good job Eddy.

]
They will ship in raw metal form! This is 2x2 square tubing with 1.75 round ERW tubing!
All welds are soild wire! laser cut mounting plates! The sliders come ready for weld on!

I inform you to please have certified shop or welder weld on your sliders!

Sliders welded to the frame!

Can't even tell they're on the truck!

Old 11-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
Mobilemech is on a distinguished road

Name: Zack
Mobilemech's Tacoma Gallery
any idea as to s&h? 98403 if that helps. They look good man!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:40 AM   #3
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobilemech View Post
any idea as to s&h? 98403 if that helps. They look good man!
$70 my friend
Old 12-01-2013, 06:13 AM   #5
ArMarine04 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
bolt on option?
Old 12-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #7

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArMarine04 View Post
bolt on option?
Im working on a mounting plate for the bolt-on application
Old 12-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #8
Spanman702 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
Spanman702's Tacoma Gallery
Typically about 100 to ship? I'm from pa 16502
Old 12-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #10

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanman702 View Post
Typically about 100 to ship? I'm from pa 16502
Yes sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
Nicely done sir.....
Thank you
Old 12-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #11
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I like your design. Any way you could make them out of DOM? If so how much would those cost?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #12

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
I like your design. Any way you could make them out of DOM? If so how much would those cost?
Yes Sir. It would $120 extra
Old 12-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #13
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Nice amount of kick. Looks like it doesn't stick out and make a new snag point.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #14

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! That was inspired by my kids having to climb in and out the truck lol
Old 12-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #15
specialized7 is on a distinguished road
specialized7's Tacoma Gallery
damn nice sliders... ideas are brewing over here!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #16

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 12-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #17
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Good looking sliders!

Do they hold up the weight of the truck when used with hilift?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #18
Madriver is on a distinguished road
Madriver's Tacoma Gallery
You know the s/h to 93619? Thanks.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #19

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by !TacoTaco! View Post
Sub'd. Good looking sliders!
Thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madriver View Post
You know the s/h to 93619? Thanks.
$100 bucks my friend
Old 12-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #20
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I am definitely interested and I think your kickout design is one of the best for sure. The only worry I would have is if there is enough mounting surface to hold the weight of the truck while in use.