LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

SOS offroad concepts

Old 01-09-2014, 04:46 PM   #41
SOS concepts
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmb100x View Post
I'd like to see your take on an Avid style light bar for my 08.

If you can do something of that flavor and stay to your REALLY reasonable pricing, I'd be down for one in a couple of months when my budget recovers from the slider purchase

I like the Avid design but it seems like a lot of $$ for what it is.

T
I can twist something towards my design, but will not copy others.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:50 PM   #42
tmb100x is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
tmb100x's Tacoma Gallery
That's exactly what I'm looking for, "your" design of that style.

I'm not a fan of the Westin bars at all, the Crossfab's are decent but lack a little something, Avid is on the right track but wrap a bit too far around the bumper.

Chew on it some and PM me.

Honestly, I respect that you wouldn't rip off someone's design to make a buck.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #43
SOS concepts
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmb100x View Post
That's exactly what I'm looking for, "your" design of that style.

I'm not a fan of the Westin bars at all, the Crossfab's are decent but lack a little something, Avid is on the right track but wrap a bit too far around the bumper.

Chew on it some and PM me.

Honestly, I respect that you wouldn't rip off someone's design to make a buck.
I'll look into it casue Ive had a couple people ask for one. Mostly my bed racks.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #44
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
5th gen 4runner Rock sliders weld-on

Old 01-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #45
xweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to behold

xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff subbed
Old 01-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #46
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
good stuff subbed
10% off Tomorrow bud
Old 01-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #47
xweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
10% off Tomorrow bud
anything for 4th gen 4runners in the works?
Old 01-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #48
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anything for 4th gen 4runners in the works?
Shipped a set out the other day, The picture above of course a 5th gen but they have the same layout. So you can get a good idea of how they look. I just got t4r.org the other day
Old 01-12-2014, 07:56 PM   #49

Quote:
Shipped a set out the other day, The picture above of course a 5th gen but they have the same layout. So you can get a good idea of how they look. I just got t4r.org the other day
oh sweet then, are these dom or hrew? and how long till the 2nd gen bumpers come around.
It's awesome that there's someone doing this on the east coast!
Old 01-12-2014, 07:59 PM   #50
SOS concepts

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Hrew and hate to same it, might be awhile. Im trying to find a closer job to the house to have more time to work on other projects
Old 01-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #51

Quote:
Hrew and hate to same it, might be awhile. Im trying to find a closer job to the house to have more time to work on other projects
I see I see, I'm overdue for a front bumper but im in no hurry so just seeing my options here. thanks for the info
Old 01-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #53
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I see I see, I'm overdue for a front bumper but im in no hurry so just seeing my options here. thanks for the info
take your time... Eddy is way worth the wait...
Old 01-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #54
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I ain't waiting! Im going down to Charlestown this weekend for eddy to create a work for the 2nd gens out there with a bestop or soft topper like myself...

Stay tuned.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #55
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I heard about this cam.. can't wait to see it..i think we should have Eddy move at least to Columbia..if not my backyard haha
Old 01-12-2014, 08:10 PM   #56
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
I heard about this cam.. can't wait to see it..i think we should have Eddy move at least to Columbia..if not my backyard haha
You gonna wanna keep your softopper after we get done trust me, the plans are all written up, just gotta get down to chuck town haha.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #57
i'll be visiting him in 2 weeks to get bolt on sliders
Old 01-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #58
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
i'll be visiting him in 2 weeks to get bolt on sliders
Ahh shit now! haha joining the slider club!
Old 01-13-2014, 08:41 AM   #59
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Subd