Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

05-11 front bumper plate / Hybrid

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2014, 11:16 AM   #421
saltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltus25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Graydon
saltus25's Tacoma Gallery
Same here
Old 06-02-2014, 11:22 AM   #422
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
I used my bumper to push a grocery cart out of the way at Harris teeter lol it definitely held up
Old 06-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #423
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
I used my bumper to push a grocery cart out of the way at Harris teeter lol it definitely held up
i'm surprised my all pooh didnt crumple under the same test...lol
Old 06-02-2014, 12:00 PM   #424
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I am excited to use mine for the same. I hate having to get out and move the carts for the good spots. I'll just ram em out of the way. this has been a dream of mine since I could drive!
Old 06-02-2014, 12:58 PM   #425
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are crazy
Old 06-02-2014, 01:02 PM   #426
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
You guys are crazy
That should be part of your crucial testing
Old 06-02-2014, 02:16 PM   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
I disagree hit a prius then tell me how they hold up
I dare a Prius to cut me off or a deer to run out in front of me
Old 06-02-2014, 02:18 PM   #431
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
my wife has one...as long as yall total it, i'm good

*note* i am not condoning insurance fraud...ie James...
Old 06-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #432

Especially with the bumper reinforcement plates you'll really fuck something's day up with these bumpers
Old 06-02-2014, 03:39 PM   #433
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Especially with the bumper reinforcement plates you'll really fuck something's day up with these bumpers
So glad I ordered the extra plates
Old 06-02-2014, 03:48 PM   #434
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Guys these bumpers are to look good in. Clearly mall crawling only.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:50 PM   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Guys these bumpers are to look good in. Clearly mall crawling only.
That's why I got mine. Push them damned shopping carts out of the way
Old 06-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #437

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
I think I'll be pushing everything out of my way.
-shopping carts
-trees
-slow vehicles
-people that cross my path
-stop signs I don't like
-rows of cones in the road
-community gates that open too slow
-really just about anything that needs a good "push"
Old people are worth more points just btw...
Old 06-03-2014, 08:06 PM   #439
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Woot may have my factory bumper sold.... Man I can't wait to get this bumper. Took the Paint back and got satin enamel today at lowes still in rustoleum. I used it on my devil horns a while back and forgot about it. Has held up great. And I don't think I even primed the devil horns.

Products Discussed in this Thread