Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

05-11 front bumper plate / Hybrid

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2014, 07:34 PM   #442
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Are most people that run the hybrid's painting the exposed metal areas of the truck black? Like where the fenders meet and the radiator supports and what not? I am leaning towards painting mine. Just not sure
Old 06-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #443
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I painted mine. The parts that are under the lights. And I just NOW heard your voicemail.Finally set up the account for my new phone
Old 06-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #444
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao it's all good. You already answered everything.

Ok then that's what I'll do is paint the front pieces. I'm gonna have to clean in there real good before the bumper goes on anyways.

Also if you hear from Sgt I pmd him about his winch but no reply yet. Will you just let him know I had some questions for him
Old 06-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #446
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Nope not yet bud
Old 06-05-2014, 08:55 AM   #450

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Man you don't wanna learn to weld lol
Old 06-05-2014, 11:10 AM   #452
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Haha I really do. But I wanna learn the right way.
I'm not sure if you guys have any trade schools down there, we have a bunch of high schools that specifically cater to teaching metal fab, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc. They do the trade classes and alternate every two weeks off with their regular classes. Senior year they often will apprentice somewhere locally. Anyway, long story short, they often offer classes for adults at night. might be worth it to see if any local schools offer something similar. I've been looking into doing just that as well.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #454
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Wet paint

Old 06-05-2014, 11:33 AM   #455
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
I'm not sure if you guys have any trade schools down there, we have a bunch of high schools that specifically cater to teaching metal fab, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc. They do the trade classes and alternate every two weeks off with their regular classes. Senior year they often will apprentice somewhere locally. Anyway, long story short, they often offer classes for adults at night. might be worth it to see if any local schools offer something similar. I've been looking into doing just that as well.
we have many here but honestly I am not trying to drop $10,000-$15,000 grand to go to one. I just want some guy who wants to teach me a couple of weekends and earn a little but of $$. With my job I don't have much time after work to even go to a class anyway.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #457
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we have many here but honestly I am not trying to drop $10,000-$15,000 grand to go to one. I just want some guy who wants to teach me a couple of weekends and earn a little but of $$. With my job I don't have much time after work to even go to a class anyway.
Sorry I wasn't implying to go to school for it, I just meant they offer workshops and classes at night for adults. I have one down the road from me and found out they do welding classes. It's like once a week and a couple of months long, it's like $250, and you design your own project. I've heard of a few people making their own bumpers that way. I've been an art teacher for 16 years and welding has been on my list of things I want to lean too in order to add to bag of tricks.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:01 PM   #458
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
Sorry I wasn't implying to go to school for it, I just meant they offer workshops and classes at night for adults. I have one down the road from me and found out they do welding classes. It's like once a week and a couple of months long, it's like $250, and you design your own project. I've heard of a few people making their own bumpers that way. I've been an art teacher for 16 years and welding has been on my list of things I want to lean too in order to add to bag of tricks.
True well maybe I'll look into it more, I really want this in my bag of tricks too. My mom is a HS art teacher going on 35 years.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #459

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In charleston. We have a under water welding school. $12,000. I I need to sell 30 bumpers to pay it and live off off lol

Products Discussed in this Thread