Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

05-11 front bumper plate / Hybrid

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
05-11 front bumper plate / Hybrid

2nd gen Front bumpers!!!!
1/4" cradels and 3/16" face plate/wings

Shipping East coast $100....West coast $125 HI & AK PM for quote, NOTE fastenal wont ship to CA, CO or MT from SC

All bumpers Plt1 or 2 can come with winch cuts or not. Blank front or not. Logo or no logo. Its all up to you guys.

Full plate $750

Center hoop +$70 Aluminum $100

Hybrid center hoop braces $40

Head light/center hoops +$140 Aluminum $200

Plate 2 recessed LED bar cut out $100

Fog light cut outs +$60

Hi-lift jacking points +$30

Recovery points +$50

Recovery frame braces +$50

Aluminum +$300

being winched up Rock garden Aluminum front bumper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXMeTcdroH8
http://www.sos-offroadconcepts.com

Plate 1 has a Flat front

[/URL]

[/URL]

Plate 2 is the angled front & is a little bigger to run a winch & LED bar together. Also fitting to the out side of the fender to allow all body flex

Old 04-04-2014, 11:42 PM   #3
Tacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Off Course is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
Tacoma Off Course's Tacoma Gallery
These look awesome! I will be a potential future buyer but would like to see more pics of the hybrid bumper!
Old 04-04-2014, 11:45 PM   #4
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any more pics of the Hybrid?
Old 04-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guy. I will have more pics of the hybrid here shortly. FYI it will sit higher like the full plate is lol
Old 04-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #6
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ok thats mostly what I wanted to see. Is the SOS optional or standard?
Old 04-05-2014, 07:30 PM   #7

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Ok thats mostly what I wanted to see. Is the SOS optional or standard?
Yeah the center cradle is the same height for both styles. Im working my way doen my list to get the hybrids i've sold. SOS is standard for now, I've been trying to think of something else. Since nobody likes it ;(

I can add something of your design for a lil extra to cover programing
Old 04-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper looks sick Eddy!

How fast can you build one?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #9

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Bumper looks sick Eddy!

How fast can you build one?
Thanks! I can build them a lot faster then what my lead time is right. Which is 4 weeks. It will be shorter here soon. My new job is super close so I have three more hours a day to build.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:18 PM   #10
Not the that SOS looks bad. I just don't like huge logos on anything . I would prefer just a flat clean plate if possible.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #11
Do you also have any closer pics of the welds too?
Old 04-06-2014, 06:56 AM   #12

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go BabyTaco! The cradle I started yesterday.

Old 04-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #13
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I see you added a little thicker recovery points!

Who was right?...

Im just messing man, I like the bumpers, look good! Bump for a local guy.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #14

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
I see you added a little thicker recovery points!
Who was right?...
Im just messing man, I like the bumpers, look good! Bump for a local guy.

You know how ppl are. The bigger the better right
And thanks. I've had many locals ask about it and want one from Frontiers to F250's
Old 04-06-2014, 07:10 PM   #15
Welds look awesome man! I am very interested in a hybrid. Gonna have to save some more though
Old 04-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #17

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Welds look awesome man! I am very interested in a hybrid. Gonna have to save some more though
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Badass Eddy! Great work!
Atleast its better then the one you saw lol. Thanks
Old 04-06-2014, 07:42 PM   #18
DelTaco27 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joel
DelTaco27's Tacoma Gallery
Have you weighed the various models? Curious as to the savings between hybrid and plate, aluminum and steel, etc. Good looking bumper at a great price, I will definitely be interested in one in the future.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #19

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelTaco27 View Post
Have you weighed the various models? Curious as to the savings between hybrid and plate, aluminum and steel, etc. Good looking bumper at a great price, I will definitely be interested in one in the future.
I need a new scale lol. The Hybrid weighted in a 78lbs and the full plate was 118lbs
1/4'' cradels and 3/16" faceplate/wings. I can make the wings out of 1/8" to save weight.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #20
Hard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of lightHard Luck GraphiX is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Josh
Hard Luck GraphiX's Tacoma Gallery
I really like this bumper , as soon as I get the money saved up I will be contacting you to get one for my Tacoma . You do some really nice work.

Products Discussed in this Thread