Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SOS Offroad Concepts

Notices

SOS Concepts 2012+ Front bumpers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
SOS Concepts 2012+ Front bumpers

Shipping East coast $100....West coast $125 HI & AK PM for quote, NOTE fastenal wont ship to CA, CO or MT from SC

These bumper are completely customizable, logo no logo, winch cut out or no cuts, blank front or not, Led bar cut out only? all your choice.
Full plate $680

Aluminum +$300

Center hoop +$70 // Aluminum $100

Hybrid center hoop braces $40

Head light/center hoops +$140 // Aluminum $200

Plate 2 recessed LED bar cut out $100

Fog light cut outs +$60

Recovery points +$50

Recovery frame braces +$50

http://www.sos-offroadconcepts.com

Being winched up Rock garden with aluminum front bumper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXMeTcdroH8

Old 08-31-2014, 10:04 PM   #3
Red Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Vinnie
Red Demon's Tacoma Gallery
ever time I see your bumpers I want to cancel my order that I have somewhere else and place them with SOS , think a red metal sheet behind that SOS logo would look sharp on my taco
Old 08-31-2014, 10:26 PM   #5
Red Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
The old you would lol
Old 09-01-2014, 05:18 AM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks badass Eddy!
Old 09-01-2014, 05:36 AM   #7
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Demon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Looks badass Eddy!
Thanks
Old 09-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #8
Carrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to beholdCarrionman is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks ruthless, cant wait for mine to get here!
Old 09-01-2014, 08:38 PM   #9
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post

Shipping East coast $100....West coast $125 HI & AK PM for quote, NOTE fastenal wont ship to CA, CO or MT from SC

These bumper are completely customizable, logo no logo, winch cut out or no cuts, blank front or not, Led bar cut out only? all your choice.

Full plate $680

Aluminum +$300

Center hoop +$70 // Aluminum $100

Hybrid center hoop braces $40

Head light/center hoops +$140 // Aluminum $200

Plate 2 recessed LED bar cut out $100

Fog light cut outs +$60

Recovery points +$50

Recovery frame braces +$50
Hey Eddy, some questions:
  1. What is the hybrid center hoop brace? Are there any pics of it?
  2. What is the purpose of the recovery frame brace? I'm assuming they aren't required to use the recovery points, otherwise why not make them mandatory when ordering recovery points?
  3. What size LED fits in the cut out?
Old 09-01-2014, 08:47 PM   #10
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
1.) the side bars in the pic coming off the center hoop

2.) correct me if I am
Wrong Eddy but I think the recovery frame brace is just extra support for winching ...?
Idk but I am ordering one just because I want all the security I can get.

3) that pic is with a 21' LED bar single row.
I am sure he can cut you a more common 20' size too. Whatever u like
Old 09-01-2014, 08:52 PM   #11

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post
Hey Eddy, some questions:
  1. What is the hybrid center hoop brace? Are there any pics of it?
  2. What is the purpose of the recovery frame brace? I'm assuming they aren't required to use the recovery points, otherwise why not make them mandatory when ordering recovery points?
  3. What size LED fits in the cut out?

That's it right there. The recovery frame brace is just added support while being recovered and or winching. The stock mount are thin and weak. 20-24" led bar. I also only offer plt 2 for the 2012+
Old 09-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #12
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

That's it right there. The recovery frame brace is just added support while being recovered and or winching. The stock mount are thin and weak. 20-24" led bar. I also only offer plt 2 for the 2012+
Okay, that's exactly what I was looking for. I have been interested in the Demello with that sort of hybrid bar, but I think too much $ even with the GB. I think yours, configured similarly, would be $1050 for me.

I'll admit I don't know what you mean about plate 2.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #13

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post
Okay, that's exactly what I was looking for. I have been interested in the Demello with that sort of hybrid bar, but I think too much $ even with the GB. I think yours, configured similarly, would be $1050 for me.

I'll admit I don't know what you mean about plate 2.
The pics of the bumper on the top of the thread is the only bumper I make for the 12+. Until I can buy my own machine to cut them out
Old 09-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #14
dirty Nissan driver

Quote:
The pics of the bumper on the top of the thread is the only bumper I make for the 12+. Until I can buy my own machine to cut them out
I think maybe we're getting wires crossed.

I would be interested in the bumper in the OP, except with the hybrid center hoop support.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "plate 2 only", unless you're saying you can only make the plate bumper instead of the tube bumper - which wouldn't be a problem. I think this will be my primary choice once finances are in order.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:17 PM   #15

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha bud.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #16

Quote:
Gotcha bud.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:53 AM   #17
dirty Nissan driver

Quote:
Gotcha bud.
Yep, like that.

How much space is there for a winch? I've go an Engo 9k winch sitting in the box right now.

Old 09-02-2014, 04:58 AM   #18

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
There is 265mm of height inside this one.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #19
redtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedredtacoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John Austin
redtacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

Pretty interested in the 2012 bumper.

Wondering if you could do this, center hoop only, no logo, no winch, but a cut out for a 30" light bar I have already. Would you be able to make a cut out anywhere on the bumper for the light? Thanks guys
Old 09-03-2014, 07:32 PM   #20

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtacoma88 View Post
Hey guys,

Pretty interested in the 2012 bumper.

Wondering if you could do this, center hoop only, no logo, no winch, but a cut out for a 30" light bar I have already. Would you be able to make a cut out anywhere on the bumper for the light? Thanks guys
I can make it how you want bud. Let me know where you'd like the led bar and which one you are looking at or have

Products Discussed in this Thread