LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Fog Lights in Oklahoma?

Old 09-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Question Fog Lights in Oklahoma?

Hey guys, when we bought my truck from the dealer and he was showing me how to work everything, he pointed out the foglight switch, but said don't turn them on unless there's inclimate weather, otherwise it's illegal to have them on, and you may get pulled over. I generally follow this unless there's very few cars around, yet I see people with them on all the time. I was just curious if anyone had any experience with this?
Old 09-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
aftermarket fogs? or the ones already on the truck?
Old 09-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
aftermarket fogs? or the ones already on the truck?
Just foglights in general are apparently illegal, mine are stock though.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
From my understanding as I was always told is fog lights are illegal to have on if it is not foggy out, which sucks.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
I drive with mine on everyday, I have never been messed with.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcannon View Post
Same... I never turn mine off, so they are on everytime the lights come on.

I am pretty sure there actually a few cars out there that the fog lights are actually the running lights (I have seen a few Audi models like this). Sometimes its a older man or woman driving, so I know they didn't modify it to do that.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcannon View Post
Me too.