Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Arkansas BS Thread!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #21
asolo is on a distinguished road
asolo's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that U of A offered Jessica Dorrell a one-way, first class out of town. She turned it down because she prefers to ride coach.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #22
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asolo View Post
I heard that U of A offered Jessica Dorrell a one-way, first class out of town. She turned it down because she prefers to ride coach.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #23
Dcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Damon
Dcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch
Old 04-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #24
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asolo View Post
Hahahaha!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #25
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
Hey folks, just found this thread.

Anybody plannin on going to Rocktoberfest?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #26
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading to Fayetteville to visit family over the week of the 4th and I'm planning on hitting up Byrd's Adventure Center one day during the week. Is anyone interested in meeting up for some wheeling?

My brother is bringing his new Cruiser, but he's completely stock, so his trail play will be limited. Since I don't know the park or the trails I'd like to have another rig on the trail. Anyone interested?
Old 06-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #27
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
I'm heading to Fayetteville to visit family over the week of the 4th and I'm planning on hitting up Byrd's Adventure Center one day during the week. Is anyone interested in meeting up for some wheeling?

My brother is bringing his new Cruiser, but he's completely stock, so his trail play will be limited. Since I don't know the park or the trails I'd like to have another rig on the trail. Anyone interested?
Byrd's is doing an event called 4x4th of July on July 13-15th. It's suppose to be huge. You should try to make that trip. Here's the link >> http://www.byrdsadventurecenter.com/...h-of-july.html
Old 06-24-2012, 05:39 AM   #28
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt know about that one. I am planning on going to Byrd's for Roctoberfest though. Gotta work on getting some time off though. My schedule sucks.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #29
ARkansasTAco521 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
ARkansasTAco521's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by less than zer0 View Post
All of these pics were taken close to my house, near Lancashire Blvd and Dogwood Dr. Most of these are of the Country Club Golf Course.

That was a nasty rain our driveway got flooded 5 ft of rushing water over it (Decatur area) lol i do know that bridge ex-gf live right over by it
Old 11-19-2012, 05:19 AM   #30
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be in Conway for the next week, always down to wheel something relatively easy. Cant do hard, not bringing any spare parts.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #31
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
What are you doing in Conway Steve?
Old 11-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #32
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Gonna be in Conway for the next week, always down to wheel something relatively easy. Cant do hard, not bringing any spare parts.
There is a decent size group of us going to Superlift park on Saturday the 24th if you're interested..
Old 11-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #33
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
What are you doing in Conway Steve?
My uncle lives here, beautiful country down here! Sold my brother my bike and brought it here to swap it out. Went for a little ride this morning and the scenery and hills were awesome. Now I just wish I would have brought my truck, gas was rather cheap.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #34
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
arkansas bs thread? this ought to be interesting.....
Old 11-28-2012, 04:24 AM   #35
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
As of Friday, Nov. 30th I will be the proud owner of a Branick wall mount strut spring compressor. I will be available to install local lifts if there is any interest... Or you can bring your strut assemblies for a coil or strut switch out. PM for prices...I promise they will be cheaper than any shop!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #36
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna revive an old thread here, but I'm headin to Arkansas in April to fish the White River. Was gonna try to get some info out of you guys!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:37 AM   #37
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 4x innovation weld on rock sliders that are DOM. They are kick outs for double cab and access cabs. PM if anyone is interested. They are brand new. I am in Sherwood.