Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Arkansas BS Thread!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Arkansas BS Thread!!!

I've seen this done for other states...figured I'd give it a go!!!

How bout Mallet giving it away in the 4th quarter Saturday??
Old 09-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
whiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiskey101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Supply SGT
whiskey101's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, how about Mallet?

ROLL TIDE BABY!

Mallet is a great QB. Alabama just got the INT's when needed.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He needs to get off his high horse....humble up a little bit...and play smart!!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
He needs to get off his high horse....humble up a little bit...and play smart!!
X2, I may be an LSU fan, but my friend and old roommate in Alaska is from AR, and I think yall have some incredible potential with a few tune-ups. I have no idea what the outcome is gonna be for the national championship, but I have a feeling that the Razorbacks are gonna be in high contention. Good luck yall
Old 09-28-2010, 08:01 AM   #5
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKTacoma View Post
X2, I may be an LSU fan, but my friend and old roommate in Alaska is from AR, and I think yall have some incredible potential with a few tune-ups. I have no idea what the outcome is gonna be for the national championship, but I have a feeling that the Razorbacks are gonna be in high contention. Good luck yall
My pastor is from LA and is def. and LSU fan, but we he is pretty awesome!!! Thanks for the good luck man...same to ya!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
jcush313 is on a distinguished road
jcush313's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing this one back to life about the Ohio St. vs Arkansas game! Thought our Hogs were going to pull it out! Bummer!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #7
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
Throw up one more hash for LSU fans!! from new orleans but living in little rock.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
Ancient Astronaut Theorist
less than zer0 will become famous soon enough

Name: < 0
less than zer0's Tacoma Gallery
Flooding in Bella Vista - 4.25.11

All of these pics were taken close to my house, near Lancashire Blvd and Dogwood Dr. Most of these are of the Country Club Golf Course.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #9
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I never see anyone in Arkansas talking to each other.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:51 PM   #10
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
I never see anyone in Arkansas talking to each other.
nope, we pretty much keep to ourselves
Old 06-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
nope, we pretty much keep to ourselves
I'm stationed at Fort bragg right now and like, all the time, there is meets and wheeling trips close by. It kinda sucks that home aint like that.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkansasman5 View Post
I'm stationed at Fort bragg right now and like, all the time, there is meets and wheeling trips close by. It kinda sucks that home aint like that.
This the other AR thread that used to get some traffic. Been quiet lately.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-arkansas.html
Old 08-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in denver from here?

Old 12-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #14
I'd rather be hunting!

Might be selling some regular length rear Billy 5100's.

Interest?
Old 12-23-2011, 07:44 AM   #15
asolo is on a distinguished road
asolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might be selling some regular length rear Billy 5100's.

Interest?
New kind of lift coming?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #16
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asolo View Post
New kind of lift coming?
Yeah...I need the extended length 5100's for my AAL.

Would like to sell them locally if I can.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #17
I'd rather be hunting!

WOOOO PIG SOOOOIEEEE!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #18
I'd rather be hunting!

Lets show him some love from Arkansas guys!!! READ BELOW!!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...hrough-tw.html
Old 04-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #20
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WOOOO PIG SOOOOIEEEE!!!!!!!
Dammit Bobby!!! Cant believe he did that.