Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Mississippi Meet

Old 11-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
saltwater taco's Tacoma Gallery
Mississippi Meet

Just wondering if anybody's up for a meet/campout Dec 4 & 5? There are some good campsites in the Desoto National Forest, but if somebody knows one that's closer to the middle of the state, that may be better. Also, I'm flexible with the dates, just thought I'd throw one out there.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i would be down, i think it would be cool. i dont think there is any where to offroad in desoto, or anywhere around here for that matter.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #3
saltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaltwater taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There's a place in Hattiesburg, but it's on the power lines and probably not legal. I've seen several people there though.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #4
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
yea thats about like gulfport, most of the mud holes up there will swallow a truck unless its on atleast 38's
Old 11-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #5

I don't know if we're talking about the same place. The place I went to had some deep ruts that would probably put me on my frame, but I straddled them pretty easily. I almost made it all the way through the trail, but I was by myself and didn't feel like chancing it on a tricky hole near the end. There wasn't much mud when I went and there's probably not any now.

Also, I've seen a lot of modded tacos around town lately. I'll try to recruit them if I get a chance.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #7

Haha. I've seen 2 first gen reg cabs and a pre taco regular cab all lifted and parked next to each other on campus. I bet they'd be down, but I probably won't seem them again.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #9

Pascagoula
Old 12-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #10
Cwhitt09taco will become famous soon enoughCwhitt09taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cody
Cwhitt09taco's Tacoma Gallery
I definetley need to start getting on here more, I would have definetley came but looks like I'm a month late
Old 12-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #11

Actually we didn't go since there was only two of us. We need a few more to make it fun. I'm down for some other time though.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #12
Cwhitt09taco will become famous soon enoughCwhitt09taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cody
Cwhitt09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me, just let me know
Old 03-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #13
yo quero taco's?
sb_mech22 will become famous soon enough
sb_mech22's Tacoma Gallery
i would probably be game for it. all depends on dates!
Old 05-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #14
I play with poo.
Marfan1007 is on a distinguished road

Army: 154th RTI OCS
Name: John
Marfan1007's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I haven't been on here in a while and here u guys are startn a MS meet w/o me. Sorry I didn't see the post about a Dec meet but I guess 3 tacos wouldn't have been much fun. I promise I'll keep up with this thread if we can get a few more people to commit to a weekend meet. Its kinda hard to find friends w/ tacomas. Most of mine drive chevys I'm down for a meet any time after June. In the meantime, I'll look and ask around about some trails that don't require 38's. There's a few beaten paths off Hwy 15 where I live but I don't know if they're legal to drive on.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #15
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I know it's not MS but we're getting together at Hooters in Mobile next Saturday the 14th. Don't know if any of you are close enough to come but the more the merrier. Check out the "Mobile area tacos" thread in the southeast forum. I'm trying to get some of my buds from Pensacola to come too.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:53 AM   #16
I play with poo.
Marfan1007 is on a distinguished road

Army: 154th RTI OCS
Name: John
Marfan1007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
Hey guys I know it's not MS but we're getting together at Hooters in Mobile next Saturday the 14th. Don't know if any of you are close enough to come but the more the merrier. Check out the "Mobile area tacos" thread in the southeast forum. I'm trying to get some of my buds from Pensacola to come too.

I'm about 45 mins away. What time and what's the plans?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:17 AM   #17
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Just lunch and meet and greet and let people see other trucks. Might be some guys from Pensacola too. Probably get a good group photo or two.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #18
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
im in marion county. if there is a meet in hattiesburg or mccomb or somewhere close id love to go.