Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Oklahoma Meet, Greet And Eat

Old 05-27-2011, 10:30 AM   #61
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that there is a place in Meers that has great burgers, but I have not been there yet. I'm definitely in.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #62
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
the place is called meers. they have really good food. I always leave misserable. Burger, cheese fries, and homemade cherry cobbler
Old 06-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #63
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
We really need to actually do this guys, I've been bored as hell recently. Also, any members around here need to get TW decals, I keep thinking I see people in passing but I'm not sure. I've asked a few people if they're on TW but they just look at me like I'm crazy lol.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #64
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
We really need to actually do this guys, I've been bored as hell recently. Also, any members around here need to get TW decals, I keep thinking I see people in passing but I'm not sure. I've asked a few people if they're on TW but they just look at me like I'm crazy lol.
I'm up for getting together. I have seen JTaco386's truck in the parking lot, but we have not met up. There are a couple others in the parking lot, but I don't know who owns them. I don't have a decal, but wouldn't mind getting one.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:54 AM   #65
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
I have the tw deal on my truck and even where my tw t-shirt trying to get more okies on here. I also would love to get together with other fellow tacoma owners
Old 06-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #66
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
I'm up for getting together. I have seen JTaco386's truck in the parking lot, but we have not met up. There are a couple others in the parking lot, but I don't know who owns them. I don't have a decal, but wouldn't mind getting one.
I'm currently on leave and would be down to meet up. I'll be back on the 6th of July. I had a TW sticker but the pressure washer took it off overtime. What do you all have in mind?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #67
T O Y O T A

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
I'm currently on leave and would be down to meet up. I'll be back on the 6th of July. I had a TW sticker but the pressure washer took it off overtime. What do you all have in mind?
I head out to the field on the 6th until the 15th. I just ran to Meers tonight. It's a small restaurant, but the food is great.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:12 AM   #68
TRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura aboutTRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura about

Navy: 1975- 1985 Engineering  PO2
Name: JIM
TRD4x4JIM's Tacoma Gallery
OK how is everyone. I have been camping and kayaking most of my summer. ON Wednesday i will be at green leaf state park for camping... Anyone wants to go..
Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 AM   #69
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im sure we will make a trip up to lawton/wichita mountins once it cools off some. Its just sooooo damn hot to do anything now
Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #70
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Jim I keep seeing Silver TRD ORs with shells around town and keep wondering if it's you every time haha.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #72
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have my tw sticker on. I can be spotted mostly in the Broken Arrow area and sometimes the east Tulsa area.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #73
T O Y O T A

mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
im sure we will make a trip up to lawton/wichita mountins once it cools off some. Its just sooooo damn hot to do anything now
Cools off some??? When will that be?
Old 07-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #75
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet up somewhere, whenever you all want to. The fall will be better and hopefully back in the double digits then
Old 08-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #76
likeoof808 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Engineer
Name: rex
likeoof808's Tacoma Gallery
rode my bike to meers with a bunch of guys the other week. cant wait to have an oklahoma meet.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #77
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be down for a meet as well. Keep me in the loop in case I lose track of this thread.

Upgrading suspension next week sometime, so anytime after that would be preferable :P
Old 08-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
Cools off some??? When will that be?
sep. or nov...
Old 08-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #79
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
sep. or nov...
Usually late Oct =( I faintly remember it being quite cold and rainy on halloween last year.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #80

We did a zombie crawl last halloween and were sweating..haha so it will probably be plenty warm down here still. I think im about 2 hours south of you, Joey