Oklahoma Meet, Greet And Eat

Old 08-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #81
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
We did a zombie crawl last halloween and were sweating..haha so it will probably be plenty warm down here still. I think im about 2 hours south of you, Joey
Really? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly then...Always a possibility, things seem to be getting away from me lately.

Sounds about right. Dallas is ~2.5 hours from where I am on a good day, longer if there's construction (which there always is).

Like I said, suspension goes on next week. Gotta figure out my tire situation..my ltx ms2's won't last long off road...
Old 10-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #83
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4JIM View Post
well it is cooler out now so when are we all going to get together.
Set it up, man!
Old 10-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #86
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was just thinking it would be at the wichita mountains? I think there may be an offroad park called the copper mines but im not positive on that.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #87
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
http://facebook.com/copperminesoffroadpark
Old 10-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #88

does everyone that goes there drive a custom jeep or buggy?!^
Old 10-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #89
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
does everyone that goes there drive a custom jeep or buggy?!^
I've never been there, but from the pics i've seen, you can take about anything in there. They have had some offroad racing events there, so it must be a pretty nice place.

I may make the Trek, if we had enough people heading up. My parents about an hour and a half from there, so I could stay with them and drive over.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:17 PM   #90
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Im in OKC, I would be down for a meet.
Old 11-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #91
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 4-3 ADA BN Maintenance Control Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Cache, OK - Outside Fort Sill
Old 12-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #92
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I wanna get down on future meet and greet(s)!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #93
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
I think this thread was posted and nothing ever happened but yah I would be down for a meet and greet too... Maybe once it warms up some but thats not going to happen for a while.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #94
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 4-3 ADA BN Maintenance Control Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
First it was "wait until it cools down". Now it's wait until it warms up.

Where do people want to meet up?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #95
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I think if we keep waiting on perfect weather this thing is never going to happen, it is Oklahoma after all haha. I guess it depends on whether we just want to go chill somewhere or if we want to go to a trail or something.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #96
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
I vote for chill somewhere, but it's all good.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #97
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for a meet and greet, I can do it mostly anyday but Mondays and Fridays.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #99
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyYota05 View Post
I am down for a meet and greet, I can do it mostly anyday but Mondays and Fridays.

Y'all let me know...