Old 12-15-2011, 05:36 AM   #101
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
I'll be at little sahara for new years (if its not totally shitty weather) if anyone wants to meet up out there
Little Sahara would be a great place but I sold my quad and I am not sure I am ready to take the daily driver in sand.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #102
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieWil View Post
Little Sahara would be a great place but I sold my quad and I am not sure I am ready to take the daily driver in sand.
Yeah I hear ya... I'm bringing my bike out and my buddy has a RZR. Might put around in the taco just to take some pics and say I did
Old 12-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #103
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Lets set up a meet eat and great for jan 14th at the wichita mountains, have lunch at Meers and then head up to the top of Mt. scott for a group picture. Sound good?

Its just north of Lawton
Old 12-16-2011, 07:30 AM   #104
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Lets set up a meet eat and great for jan 14th at the wichita mountains, have lunch at Meers and then head up to the top of Mt. scott for a group picture. Sound good?

Its just north of Lawton

Darn it, I'll be in training and skiing in Colorado.

Y'all have fun, and hopefully next time!
Old 12-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #105
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well what about the 21st of Jan? It would be nice to get a date that the most people can show up, and it not be snowing! haha
Old 12-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #106
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its just north of Lawton
LETS DO IT!!! You should start a new thread so we can get a list going. Could you also provide a google maps location?
Old 12-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #107

stand by.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #108
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well what about the 21st of Jan? It would be nice to get a date that the most people can show up, and it not be snowing! haha

For that one I'm good!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #109

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4197439
Old 12-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #110
TRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura aboutTRD4x4JIM has a spectacular aura about

Navy: 1975- 1985 Engineering  PO2
Name: JIM
TRD4x4JIM's Tacoma Gallery

Click an Image to Enlarge

McGard 76029 Pickup Truck Tailgate Lock Protection

Brand:
MCGARD

Our Part Number: M1576029
Manufacturer's
Part Number:

UPC: 083509760293
Condition: New

McGard #76029 Tailgate Lock, Clamp Style, Polycarbonate, Black, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Each.
M15-76029

Description:

If you own a pick-up truck your tailgate could be stolen in the time it takes to finish this sentence...The McGard Tailgate Lock fits most late model trucks, and offers 24 hour theft protection without interfering with the normal day to day operation of your tailgate. Your tailgate can now be protected from theft and the McGard Tailgate Lock never needs to be removed to open and close your tailgate.

I know they have one for a Tacoma, I saw this and knew most of you need this
Old 12-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
im busy the weekend of the 14th, BUT im good on the 21st
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...an-2012-a.html