Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Shreveport/Ark-La-Tex Taco's

Old 01-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Shreveport/Ark-La-Tex Taco's

Just tryin to see who all around here has tacomas
Old 01-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
mud_duck is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: James
mud_duck's Tacoma Gallery
i am at barksdale a.f.b. i got a couple buddies with tacomas here to just trying to get them on the site
Old 01-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
baton rouge here, go to school at mississippi state though
Old 01-19-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud_duck View Post
i am at barksdale a.f.b. i got a couple buddies with tacomas here to just trying to get them on the site
sweet, its great havin a few local guys around
Old 01-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
TTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Intel
Name: Jake
TTGuy711's Tacoma Gallery
Does it count if I was born and raised there? Sadly, I am stationed in Ohio right now...
Old 01-20-2011, 12:58 PM   #6

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
Does it count if I was born and raised there? Sadly, I am stationed in Ohio right now...
only if you visit
Old 01-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
Air Force:
hey i see you are shopping for a tacoma are you looking for a 4x4 or a prerunner 1st gen or 2nd gen
Old 01-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
lookin for a 2nd gen TRD Sport
Old 01-23-2011, 07:51 AM   #9
Air Force:
yokem up at the auto mall has a good number of used ones up there my buddy just got a hell of a deal up there on a 4x4
Old 01-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud_duck View Post
yokem up at the auto mall has a good number of used ones up there my buddy just got a hell of a deal up there on a 4x4
really, i was up there a few weeks ago and they were crazy expensive
Old 01-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
Air Force:
they just got some new trade ins good price for the miles on them. you will probably save a good bit just in gas alone. plus just think how many miles you can put on it before it dies
Old 01-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
"So to speak"
PISSER will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Air Traffic Controller
Name: Matt
PISSER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
lookin for a 2nd gen TRD Sport
The sport is nice but my advice is to get the off road with the locker!
Old 01-30-2011, 03:07 PM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISSER View Post
true, but im on pavement 90% of the time
Old 01-31-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PISSER View Post
why dont u just give me your lockers?
Old 01-31-2011, 09:23 AM   #15
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Everywhere in Texas here!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #16
IrishAmerican is on a distinguished road

IrishAmerican's Tacoma Gallery
I am around the area all the time. Any good trails??
Old 03-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #17
Remember the time?
Jo civic is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
Jo civic's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up guys/gals. My names Joey. I live in Shreveport as-well. I drive a 2007 Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab. In the process of making it hit the dry trails a bit better. I also work at Yokem Toyota in the sales dept for 4 years. Come see me if y'all have any questions about Tacos.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #20

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
Good to see another guy from Shreveport, however I just moved down here to Baton Rouge. Join our local facebook page and hopefully we'll see ya at a meet.

__________________________________________________ _

Find us on Facebook, Cajun Tacos