Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Ar, La, Ms, Ok meet

Old 07-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Ar, La, Ms, Ok meet

Since it is summer time I have been seeing a lot of the guys getting meets together in other regions. Well I would like to go on a meet to an off road park and such but the drive is to far. So I am going to try to get a meet together for south region and the drive is not that bad. the location will be here http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com/ as soon as I get some ideas on some dates I will PM a mod and get a poll started and get a list together of people going. If you notice they do Have a big event coming up if you guys would want that could be the date or we could get our own date with just us TW members and other tacoma owners. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just talked to the guy who owns the park and he will open it at anytime for just one person or a group of people. Also the event they are having is from Sept. 1-5 there will be lots of high dollar rigs and buggys there that we could check out if that is the date that everyone wants to go. Also he said that he would post it on the web site when we decide to go so it could possibly attrack more people to go out there.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
i would like to, but my truck is gettin ready to be retired. and it wont travel that far afterwards unless its on a trailer.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #4

That sucks dude. Why are you retiring it?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

210,xxx miles, motor has been under water 3 times, she is startin to get slow and dont wanna turn the tires very good any more. Ive got a motor, axles, transfer case and a transmission sittin at home for it. just gotta get everything else. plus ive got my xrunner to drive so its not on daily driver duty any more and i think its time to turn it into a serious play toy lol
Old 07-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
210,xxx miles, motor has been under water 3 times, she is startin to get slow and dont wanna turn the tires very good any more. Ive got a motor, axles, transfer case and a transmission sittin at home for it. just gotta get everything else. plus ive got my xrunner to drive so its not on daily driver duty any more and i think its time to turn it into a serious play toy lol
Oh damn lol yea I see why now. In the end it will be worth it I can't wait for the day I can turn mine in and seriously start doing mods to it. Well if you know of anyone within the area who would be interested let them know. If nothing else I will make the September trip up there just to check out some of the buggys that will be there.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
98_mud_bug

its only 4 hours away from where i live, and only a hour or so from where i work all week, so i could come up for a weekend. just have to know which one..
Old 07-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #8

Sweet as soon as I can get more interest in this meet then I can try to set up a date on when.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #9

Bump
Old 07-13-2011, 08:50 AM   #10

Bump anyone from the area interested?!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe, LA is alittle far from OKC, but it's possible...
Old 07-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehs View Post
Maybe, LA is alittle far from OKC, but it's possible...
Yea true that is a drive. It is little over two hours for me.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #13

Bump! No takers on a trail run?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I would like to if it wasn't 4 1/2 hours away...
Damn yea that is a bit far to drive for just a few days.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #17

I wouldn't mind taking my bike out there but Idk about my truck. Is it trails or just mud?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #18
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
A couple trails with mud in them, a few large mud holes, a mud bog, and a beach along the red river with a few place to do some ramping. Mainly just a place to do some mudding in, not much else. You can be out there for about 10-12 hours before you're bored.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #19

That's not to bad. I may try to make a trip out there with my bike one day.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:33 AM   #20

Bump