Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

2011 Arkansas TallyHo

Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
arkie is on a distinguished road
arkie's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Arkansas TallyHo

Greetings Gentlemen,

After drooling after Toyota's for some years I've finally joined the ranks.

Picked up a 2002 4x4 4door out of Grand Rapids, MI and gave it a new home in Fayetteville, AR.

The last post in the "old" Arkansas thread is a year old - so I'm curious to see if anyone is still around?
Old 08-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
mrobey442 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mrobey442's Tacoma Gallery
The Arkansas group seems pretty quiet now days.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Any other bi Tacoma members here
Old 08-20-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
Any other bi Tacoma members here
Not bi myself just got a douchebag buddy that is using my iPad with my TW account still logged in. He is bi-curious though, so if you are interested PM and I'll give you his info.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #5

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
BTW Arkie, welcome to TW man.