Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

North MS / Memphis, TN meet and greet

Old 12-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #21
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
If we don't find a place to ride where would you guys be interested in meeting up to eat and planning some stuff out for another day? Also even if it is someone's dad's, uncle's, whoever's land that is cool with me. We can shoot guns or whatever to. Again I just want to get SOMETHING started in our area.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #22
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok. Well we could either go to the Lucihatchie (sp?) bottoms in Memphis or possibly go meet up with Joe D and Jeramy89 close to Oxford. Any other options are open but we need to get a head count or something going and set a date. I may be off on Monday or we could shoot for the 8th.??? Let me know what you guys can do.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #23
Jeramy89 is a jewel in the roughJeramy89 is a jewel in the roughJeramy89 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jeramy
Jeramy89's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime pretty much works for me. My work has been pretty slow the last few weeks so my schedule is pretty flexible. I think joeD is off monday thru wendsday but yall decide what works best for you and ill be there. If we dont wheel and we just want to shoot and hang out my house is fine. We have 40 acres to play on but not anywhere to rip it in trucks. We can ride four wheeler here though. Anything works me.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #24
tacotopher is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
tacotopher's Tacoma Gallery
I'm located in Germantown. I'd definitely be up for a meet... with trucks and guns!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #25
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
I know this thread is like older than dirt but umm I am from the area (Hernando) and Im down with a trail ride and / or trail ride. (as long as said trail wont mess up my brand new Taco, Im still babying her LOL)
Old 07-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #26
Come and take them.

I am still up for it. I won't go to Covington Pike but if anyone has a nice place to ride and it be legal and safe then let's do it.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #28
Come and take them.

HAHA! I just got brand new BFG's and I DO NOT want a nail in them.

Folks are shady down there man....
Old 07-02-2012, 01:16 PM   #29
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
BFG whats? And yeah I half agree . . . . Most of tha folks that ride at tha bottoms are just good people, enjoying a day on a 4 wheeler, covered in mud, and drinking beer! Its the night crowd that u have to be a little more cautious about! Especially if ur truck breaks down or gets stuck and u cant get it out and u leave it there till morning time when u can get someone to help u. And on your return u find a smoking, stripped, burnt pile of metal that happens to be exactly where u left ur truck at . . . . well then thats where people become ” shady”
Old 07-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #30
Come and take them.

BFG All Terrain's. That's about how I would describe it too. My rig just isn't as capable as I would like it to be to go down there. It's the night crowd that I worry about too. Mainly the nails in my tire though. I don't know why but folks are just hateful and throw boards with nails in them in the holes.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #31
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahaha do u know this from experience? I may just be lucky also, ive been going down there in my trucks for the better part of 7 years and nevet gotten a nail or anything!

Theres a place, its the bottoms right off of Austin Peay, that is very easy to get to, dry or wet, that takes u down by the wolf river to a sand bar where we go and build fires and hangout and drink! Its not a lot of offroading but it IS offroading and could be a place for us to meet up! Ben, if u or anyone else wants to see where im talking about, ill be glad to show u, anytime this week especially, considering im off wed-sun
Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #32
Come and take them.

I have never ridden down there much but my cousin rides 4-wheelers up there pretty often and has happened to him. May have just been a freak thing. That's a little more assuring if you have been going for so many years. I'll see if the wife will let me come on Wednesday haha.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #34
Come and take them.

Well crap. I just got word back that we are scheduled for a pool party Wednesday so can't go then. Maybe on the weekend. I will def come ride with you one day though. Tim you wanna come too?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #36
Come and take them.

So what's the deal with the law down there anyways? Is it legal or illegal or a gray area?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #37
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

to my understanding, it is "private property", not 100% sure whos property but we have come in contact with shelby county sheriffs on service roads and things and they have all said the same thing. Having said that . . . . they all said that fines are a potiential punishment but nothing more, and further . . . that they considered it to be a waste of their time to harrass us like that and for us to enjoy our day! haha
Old 07-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #38
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Aight so I think ive come up with a good meeting plan. So every tuesday and thursday there is a huge car/truck gathering/show: tuesday its in the Kohls parking lot by Costco out by Wolfchase mall on Germantown parkway and thursday its in the old Blue Plate Cafe (which is now a CVS) parking lot in Bartlett at Stage rd. and Kirby Whitten! There are literally hundreds of cars and trucks that meet up here every tuesday and thursday night! Soooooooo starting tonight, me and my buddy, who drives an 07 tacoma, are goin up there and will start goin everytime! I think this is perfect for everybody to get together! And once we actually get together then we can talk about trail riding and set up other events! What do yall think!? Ill be up there all night tonight so feel free to join me