Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

North MS / Memphis, TN meet and greet

Old 12-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
North MS / Memphis, TN meet and greet

Just gauging interest for a meet and greet and/or ride for the North MS area. I'm just outside of Memphis and know there are a few guys from the area on here. I have seen several people try to get one together but it never panned out. Rather than meet somewhere just to eat and whatnot I think it would be cool to meet somewhere we could actually ride and just bring food, ATV's or whatever else and make a day of it. If anyone has any suggestions or places to ride please post them up. If we get enough response then we will try to set something up. If not this thread will just join the other ones.

Also if we can't get together on a ride then maybe some type of mod day if someone has a location to do so.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
GL with meet man! i’m trying to get one going in or around chat or knoxville. but it will be in jan. or maybe even feb.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I saw you thread and it sparked my interest again! Good luck to you to!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
Come and take them.

Yeah I think most, including myself, are gonna have to wait until after new years. Either way subscribe to the thread so when we get updates you will get them. Any good ideas on a location?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #7
Come and take them.

Yeah I was tempted to on the way to work. Didn't want ot mess up anyones land though.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #8
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. I'm in Oxford, MS. and think I know a few others that might wanna meet up.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #9
Jeramy89 is a jewel in the roughJeramy89 is a jewel in the roughJeramy89 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jeramy
Jeramy89's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds good im in
Old 12-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #10
mrobey442 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mrobey442's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested if y'all ever got anything going, i grew up in Memphis and still have family there, also Memphis is not much of a drive from Little Rock.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Mike (or any of ya) ever been over to the trails at Hot Spring (I think). Was checking it out on line trying to decide if I'd do any body damage or not....any input?
Old 12-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #12
Come and take them.

I haven't been but I hear good things. Sounds like they have trails for everything from stock to crawlers. It a good trip from here though. For a first time meet I was hoping for something closer but lets not rule it out.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #13
Come and take them.

Maybe if we set a date first it would be a little easier to get something going? I know Saturdays are usually the day to do stuff but I work till noon so maybe on a Sunday? We could try for Jan 8th so all of the holiday stuff will be over. Again any ideas are welcome as I just want to do SOMETHING whether it be riding trucks/ATV's, shooting guns, whatever. If you can do that date then let me know if not suggest something else. I have no where to ride so I am depending on ya'll to find us a place.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #14
mrobey442 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mrobey442's Tacoma Gallery
I personally have not gone down to the super lift park but I do have buddies who have, they have plenty of trails for stock trucks all the way to hardcore buggies. I actually think ttora is having a meet down there soon or something
Old 12-20-2011, 01:10 AM   #15
Jeramy89 is a jewel in the roughJeramy89 is a jewel in the roughJeramy89 is a jewel in the rough
Hey yall anything new about the meet? Im really hoping we can throw something together for this. It would be badass to some wheeling if we could find a place. Im in batesville MS but I havent lived here long so I dont really know of any good places. Hope we can get something together.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:30 AM   #16
Come and take them.

I still am not sure about where to ride. I recently traded my tires and rims for a camper shell and went back to stockers so I am not quite as capable but can still ride. I am planning on ordering some tires soon after christmas. At the very least it would be cool to meet up and eat somewhere if we can't find a place to ride. There is always covington pike bottoms and/or the lucihatchie bottoms but i've never been to either. We recently went down to sardis lake and rode four wheelers in the lake bed. We could go down there and play around but some of the mud is pretty nasty and we would definately need a few folks with winches and/or recovery gear. I'm still open for ideas though.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #17
Yea I dont know of many places to go around here. I personally never have been to covington pike but a lot of my buddies go ride four wheelers there and they say its bad. They said if you were to take a truck you are not gonna have fun because you will spend all day working to get unstuck. Sardis is ok but like you said some of the mud is really nasty. There is also enid lake bottoms a few miles south of sardis but its about like sardis. Most of it is ok but some places the bottom just falls out and you sink. I've never been there in a truck but we ride four wheelers there a lot. Im open to anything but really would like to put something together.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 AM   #18
Come and take them.

Yeah I was thinking that would be the case with covington pike. I'm also really wanting to do it but someone is going to have to step up and find us a place to ride. I have messaged most of the members in our area that I found but feel free to message them again or find some more on here I missed. If we can't find a spot I am open to just meeting up and eating and telling each other how great our trucks look. Or just to get our riding fix we can go ride four wheelers.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:13 PM   #19
Yea im down for whatever but ill keep lookin for a good place to ride and let you know what I come up with
Old 12-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #20
Come and take them.

Ok. I just ordered some tires so I should have them on next week and have a capable truck again!