Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Oklahoma meet and greet-Jan 2012

Old 12-17-2011, 06:57 PM   #21
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
21st it is let's get a list going now

1: Zombie Runner
2: 08PRELB
3: mlittle - 99% sure unless something comes up

Also, Meers is CASH only. Their burgers are good, but the peach cobbler and banana pudding is awesome.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:12 PM   #22
foxtrot is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 34th Combat Communications Squadron
Name: Brad
foxtrot's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in! im leaving from wichita falls, tx. then going to stay in oklahoma city that way I can check out Tinker AFB with my friend since that is where we are going after Sheppard
Old 12-17-2011, 07:16 PM   #23
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
21st it is let's get a list going now

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
3: mlittle - 99% sure unless something comes up

Also, Meers is CASH only. Their burgers are good, but the peach cobbler and banana pudding is awesome.
4: The Driver. I have no idea how far is it from Tulsa, but I don't care. I'm a sucker for road trips!
Old 12-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #24
foxtrot is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 34th Combat Communications Squadron
Name: Brad
foxtrot's Tacoma Gallery
5: foxtrot (+ one)
Old 12-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #25
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
i'm 99% sure i can go, so put me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
4: The Driver. I have no idea how far is it from Tulsa, but I don't care. I'm a sucker for road trips!
depending on when you leave, maybe you and i can follow eachother down when you get to okc
Old 12-18-2011, 09:49 AM   #26
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure if I have class that day or not. Seeing as though I live only an hour away from Mt. Scott I'm down.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #27
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot View Post
i'm in! im leaving from wichita falls, tx. then going to stay in oklahoma city that way I can check out Tinker AFB with my friend since that is where we are going after Sheppard
Tinker AFB is crazy crowded with dependents and 1LT's
Old 12-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #28
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
3: mlittle
4: The Driver
5: nut
6: OkieWil

If anyone wants to caravan from OKC I would be down just let me know and well figure out a meeting spot.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #29
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
i'm 99% sure i can go, so put me down

depending on when you leave, maybe you and i can follow each other down when you get to okc

That's a plan.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #30
Quote:

If anyone wants to caravan from OKC I would be down just let me know and well figure out a meeting spot.

Set a time, and make it close to an interstate exit, and I'm there.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #31
sprgrey is on a distinguished road

Name: Grey
sprgrey's Tacoma Gallery
meet and greet

I wont be able to make it from tulsa but would love to see some pics posted on Oklahoma thread. Have some homemade peach cobbler at meers for me.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprgrey View Post
I wont be able to make it from tulsa but would love to see some pics posted on Oklahoma thread. Have some homemade peach cobbler at meers for me.

If at any time you want to go mudding, offroading or whatever, holler!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:30 PM   #33
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post

this^!!! the cobbler and ice cream is amazing!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:32 PM   #34
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
7: foxtrot

Ive got another buddy with a taco that works on base, ill try and talk him into coming too
Old 12-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #36
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Jan 11th is my birthday so I'm using this as an excuse to do something cool. Haha
Mine is the day before yours.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #37

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Pencil me in. It will depend on the weather. Would like to meet some of the people on here. Always wanted to do the group picture thing too!
Old 12-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #38
sprgrey is on a distinguished road

Name: Grey
sprgrey's Tacoma Gallery
meet and greet

DANG guys I'm so jealous I went to Lake Eufaula this weekend. Tried to see what the 4x4 trails were like down by the dam but mostly found a lot of sand.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #39

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
I'm in Broken Arrow and Google maps says its 207 miles and about 3.5 hours from my house.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacoma View Post
I'm in Broken Arrow and Google maps says its 207 miles and about 3.5 hours from my house.

Well that's not even a full tank of gas! If you do end up coming, we could leave together from T town, and meetup with the OKC group.