Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Oklahoma meet and greet-Jan 2012

Old 12-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #41
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
I know a great place to meet up in OKC. Tri City (Newcastle) is right on the south edge of the city and is the last exit before the turnpike
Old 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #42
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
I'll see if I can get some of the Tacoma owners at Fort Sill to join us.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #43
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
I'll see if I can get some of the Tacoma owners at Fort Sill to join us.
Sounds good! I'm always putting TW cards on tacos I see in town here but I never see new members from here
Old 12-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #44
weaksauce
bubba289 is on a distinguished road

bubba289's Tacoma Gallery
just found this. i'm in durant. would possibly be down for one in the future. i'll keep a lookout for threads.

ya'll should do the ouachita mountains next time thought where there are some trails to ride . lake murray has a large area of trails open to the public too. i used to ride dirt bikes there all the time as a kid.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #45
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 12-22-2011, 07:24 AM   #46
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba289 View Post
just found this. i'm in durant. would possibly be down for one in the future. i'll keep a lookout for threads.

ya'll should do the ouachita mountains next time thought where there are some trails to ride . lake murray has a large area of trails open to the public too. i used to ride dirt bikes there all the time as a kid.
Ya, Lake Murray is great for ATVs i'm not sure about full size vehicles.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #47
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieWil View Post
Ya, Lake Murray is great for ATVs i'm not sure about full size vehicles.
yeah i wouldnt take my truck down there
Old 12-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #48
PCHearn has a spectacular aura aboutPCHearn has a spectacular aura aboutPCHearn has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: During Viet Nam
PCHearn's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list. I'll see you at noon in the 21st of January.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #49
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Ok for anyone wanting to meet up in OKC to drive to meers I was thinking of meeting at Bass Pro Shop. It is located off I-40 and I-35 interscection and should be an easy lacation to find. For those of you that have not been there if you drive right in front of the store and keep going straight you will cross under I-40 and there will be another parking lot. I will be there a little after 10AM and will be leaving at 1030 SHARP.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #50
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Ok for anyone wanting to meet up in OKC to drive to meers I was thinking of meeting at Bass Pro Shop. It is located off I-40 and I-35 interscection and should be an easy lacation to find. For those of you that have not been there if you drive right in front of the store and keep going straight you will cross under I-40 and there will be another parking lot. I will be there a little after 10AM and will be leaving at 1030 SHARP.
sounds good.. i like parking over there, less likely to get your shit keyed/door dinged lol
Old 12-23-2011, 05:33 AM   #51

I almost forgot, my first tacos first photo shoot was at the Wichita mtns

bump
Old 12-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #52
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Roger that!

Sent from Tampa, FL where is currently 80 degrees right now. Going to the beach on Sunday!!!

This is how Christmas should be , y'all cold weather people just don't understand!
Old 12-23-2011, 11:12 AM   #53

Its 36 here right now
Old 12-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #54
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
I talked with one of the Soldier in my Battalion. I think he'll be joining us. I just need to send him the details.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #55
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
I'm most likely in, give me an idea of what the day will consist of? Does anyone bring their wife/GF etc? Let me know, I am good to go
Old 12-24-2011, 09:58 AM   #56

Meet at meets at noon to shake hands and then head on inside for some food and chit chat. After were all done head out and up to the top of mt Scott. Then if everyone wants to then we can caravan to the holy city (I think they may be serial killers over there) and take it from there. Idk if my wife is gonna go or not. Probably not bc "its boring"... Haha
Old 12-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #58
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
so its gonna be the 21st right? im busy the weekend of the 14th
Yah its the 21st.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #59

Quote:
Yah its the 21st.
bump

I hope everyone had a good Christmas
Old 12-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #60
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
bump

I hope everyone had a good Christmas

U tell me, just got back from doing a 6 mile run at the beach, current weather, 79 degrees, sunny...