LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Oklahoma meet and greet-Jan 2012

Old 12-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Oklahoma meet and greet-Jan 2012

PICS ADDED TO PAGE 8

Setting up a Meet, greet, and eat at the Wichita mountains 21 Jan 2012.

The Wichita mountains are just north of Lawton, Fort Sill.

We will meet at Meers at noon (great burger place) and have lunch and BS then head to Mt. Scott for some group pics and more BS'ing. If its not crazy cold then there is also some cool places to walk around and check out. Sorry, no trails to drive on .

Link for the wichita mountains wildlife refuge
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

here is what you need to put into google maps to get to Meers

Quote:
Meers Store and Restaurant, 26005 Oklahoma 115, Lawton, Comanche, Oklahoma 73507-8576
Old 12-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Do it on Jan 21st or 28th and I'm there!
Old 12-16-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Im down for the 14th 21st or 28th.
Thanks for the invite! I should be able to make it, I will be attending fire academy starting Jan 2nd, but weekend should be free. Let me know a date
Old 12-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
Thanks for the invite! I should be able to make it, I will be attending fire academy starting Jan 2nd, but weekend should be free. Let me know a date
Sounds good man maybe once we get a coulple more people intrested we can nail down a date.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
Im down if its the 14th
Old 12-16-2011, 03:58 PM   #7
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jan 11th is my birthday so I'm using this as an excuse to do something cool. Haha
Old 12-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Let me check my schedule and with the wife to see if we have anything going on, let me know what date we are going to doing the meet and greet
Old 12-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #10
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
So what date do we want to shoot for the 14th for sure? If we plan it out for sure now that will give people enough time to clear there schedules.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:13 AM   #11
OkieWil is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Command and Control (Vet)
Name: WiL
OkieWil's Tacoma Gallery
Been to Meers many times, Great place. I just feel bad for all these Tulsa and Muskogee folk you have to drive across the state.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #13
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
cant do the 14th, ill be in denver snowboarding, lame i know... I guess i'll have to catch the next one

Where? I'll be (Skiing) in Mary Jane that weekend!
Old 12-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #14
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Where? I'll be (Skiing) in Mary Jane that weekend!
keystone, my buddy has a condo out there
Old 12-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
keystone, my buddy has a condo out there

Keystone is alright, but if you have access to a condo, then you've got it made!

Mary Jane is AMAZING, and fairly inexpensive, but I have no condo access...
Old 12-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #16

Ok so let's do the 21st then. So far that seems like a date that the most people can attend
Old 12-17-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Ok so let's do the 21st then. So far that seems like a date that the most people can attend

Them burgers better be good!
Old 12-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #18
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
21st it is let's get a list going now

1: Zombie Runner
2: 08PRELB
Old 12-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #20

It's about a 50 min drive for me and I'm in Texas! Haha