Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

South Mississippi

Old 06-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #61
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Yes that place is awesome. Us Louisiana guys usually go once every month or two. It's a lot of fun.
cool.. i will keep an eye on the la threads. next time yall go im in. do yall trail ride saturday and sunday? because i have to work some saturdays.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #62
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynewtoy View Post
cool.. i will keep an eye on the la threads. next time yall go im in. do yall trail ride saturday and sunday? because i have to work some saturdays.
Yeah we usually go on a Friday and camp out until Sunday.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #63
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

hey guys i got my wheels and tires on today. i had to do a little plastic trimming but i don't rub anywhere on the street but i will be doing the cab mount chop before wheeling are next weekend which ever comes first .here are some pics

Old 06-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #64
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck. We need to have a MS meet or something.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #65
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man! Did you have to use wheel spacers?
Old 06-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #68
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, I know after this week, it will be a month before I can meet. It's off to work for me! Will be ordering my lift in a couple of weeks so that it will be here when I get home. Hopefully can get it put on as soon as I get home!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #71

Nope. No silver Taco here. Just a white one. Have seen the one you are talking about tho. Mine is white with a Fluer Di Li Outdoor sticker on it.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #72

I can't meet this week. Would love to help out tho if I could!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #73
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how about we meet and chop my cab mount tommorow. anybody have a welder?

i wish there was some where we could trial ride close by
Where do you go to trail ride?
Old 06-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #74
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks that I missed the meet. I haven't been on Mississippi mud since I joined. I gotta find my login info. Lol looks like y'all had fun!! This thread is getting more attention than I realized. Sorry guys I'll try and keep up with it from now on
Old 06-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #75
rockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of lightrockytopvol is a glorious beacon of light

Name: myles
rockytopvol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey guys i got my wheels and tires on today. i had to do a little plastic trimming but i don't rub anywhere on the street but i will be doing the cab mount chop before wheeling are next weekend which ever comes first .here are some pics

nice wheels, cant go wrong with the moto metals
Old 06-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
Where do you go to trail ride?
not really trail riding but my family has 400 acres in meridian that i play on sometimes. i have also been down some hunting trails in kemper county.
i was talking about something like this
http://www.morrismountainorv.com/ or this
http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com/info.html i am going to try and go to this one next time the la guys go.

i dont know of anywhere to trail ride around here legally.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #77
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
How've I missed this thread till now?

Checking in from hattiesburg

also an active mississippi-mud member

Old 06-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #78
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone down around biloxi? I'm heading down there next weekend till september for training... if theres any meets going on, i'll be glad to tag along! Also might need a gulfport/bay fishing guide... haha
Old 06-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #79
Rhino is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomazach View Post
How've I missed this thread till now?

Checking in from hattiesburg

also an active mississippi-mud member

bout time you found it lol
Old 06-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #80
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
more Mississippians! Lol I'm gunna try and log back into Mississippi-mud.com and see what's up