Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

South Mississippi

Old 06-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #81
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
im in mississippi next week till the 4th any trucks in the laurel and bay st. louis areas?
Old 06-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #82
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
I'm cross posting this from mississippi-mud

It's the easy ride. Here's the original thread: http://mississippi-mud.com/Thread-Ea...e-Aug-4th-2012 , but note that you can only see it if you are registered on ms-mud

Last year's thread, for reference: http://mississippi-mud.com/Thread-20...ide-3rd-annual

It is time to do another "Easy Ride". An Easy Ride is exactly that; an easy trail ride that is aimed at those who want to see what they can do with their 4wd vehicle without tearing it up.
An Easy Ride is also where we take to time to ask and answer the most basic questions. There will be live demonstrations of reading terrain, vehicle prep, vehicle control, driving techniques, and proper use of accessory equipment.
We typically cover winch, Hi-Lift jack, and shovel use. I am open to other demonstrations as well.

This will be a day ride. [size=medium]We will meet at Busy Bee truck stop in Laurel, MS at 9:00 AM on Saturday, August 4th[/size]
If you are on Interstate 59, take exit 96B Cook Ave, then head south on highway 15.

We will eat lunch out on the trail. We will be eating chili dogs, of course. :msn-wink: (Provided by Mississippi-Mud.com) Bring your own drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks.
[size=medium]Bring a folding chair for each person in your party.[/size]

Suggested gear: Strong front and rear tow points and a working C.B. radio. (not mandatory for this ride, but highly recommended)

If you have never been on an organized ride, this is the one you don't want to miss.
If you are an experienced off-roader, you are also welcome, of course. Our goal is to educate and to have a fun-filled day on the trail.
Bring the family. It will be a nice outing for all ages.

All vehicles must be road legal, registered and insured. Drivers must be have a valid drivers license. We will be on federal land and subject to all motor vehicle laws. If you have any questions in this regard, PM me.

Check this first post from time to time for updates and further details.

This ride is open to all clubs and organizing sites, so please feel free to post this elsewhere. Also, please note that this Trail Rides forum is not visible to unregistered guests. This is not done to be arrogant. It is done to protect our riding areas.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #83
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
ill post in this one too just in case. If prerunners can do the trail ride no problem I would love to go if I'm available. It sounds like a great experience.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #85
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have to help mom do stuff and get ready for our vacation all this week so I highly doubt I'll be able to go.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #87
trd2011 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody from the Mize area on here?
Old 07-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #88
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
New shoes

Got the new "shoes" in for my truck. Now, hopefully tomorrow will get my Toytec Ultimate lift in. Then hopefully will have installed this week along with some pics. They are 285/75/16
Attached Thumbnails
South Mississippi-img_0151.jpg  
Old 07-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon9402 View Post
ill post in this one too just in case. If prerunners can do the trail ride no problem I would love to go if I'm available. It sounds like a great experience.
Prerunners can go. I had a 99 prerunner when I joined ms-mud. If you have the locker you shouldn't have any problems. If you don't you might be pulled a couple times but that's no big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
If I'm off that weekend I'm going to try and make it.
That'll be awesome. I'd love to see a ton of tacomas on this ride. There always seems to be a huge amount of jeeps. I'm tired of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon9402 View Post
I have to help mom do stuff and get ready for our vacation all this week so I highly doubt I'll be able to go.
You got time man lol
Old 07-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #90
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockytopvol View Post

That is a FINE truck!!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #91
uncoordinated dirtbox

Didn't realize it was in August lol I should be able to go then! I'll see what I can do!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #92
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the best place around the Jackson area to have a lift put on. I've heard some mixed reviews about some of the places around here. I have a good place to have one installed in AL, but I'm hoping to find somewhere local that I can trust to have it done right. Any suggestions?
Old 07-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd2011 View Post
Looking for the best place around the Jackson area to have a lift put on. I've heard some mixed reviews about some of the places around here. I have a good place to have one installed in AL, but I'm hoping to find somewhere local that I can trust to have it done right. Any suggestions?
Luter's in Laurel is very good. Not sure how far is too far...

http://local.yahoo.com/info-15199330...-marine-laurel
Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #94
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomazach View Post
Luter's in Laurel is very good. Not sure how far is too far...

http://local.yahoo.com/info-15199330...-marine-laurel
I didn't even think about them. I've been there a couple times.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #95
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just had my lift installed at Toyota of Hattisburg today. It is a bit pricey, however, Jarrett & Paul, are very meticulous. Am happy so far with it. My truck drove nicely the hour & a half back home. Was very satisfied.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #96
LEGITacoma is on a distinguished road
LEGITacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the poplarville area for the time being. Just visiting fam though.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #97

Pics with new lift installed

More pics in my gallery!
Sunny picture is stock
Rainy picture is with Toytec Ultimate Lift
Attached Thumbnails
South Mississippi-044.jpg   South Mississippi-img_0172.jpg  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:37 AM   #98

Looking to have a meet and greet in Hattisburg if anyone is interested. Got a thread started
Old 08-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #99
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
anyone down in biloxi?
Old 08-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #100
uncoordinated dirtbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
Looking to have a meet and greet in Hattisburg if anyone is interested. Got a thread started
link? I can make it to Hattiesburg. Doesn't look like I can make it to the other meet. not enough gas money