Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Off Road Camp in Langley/Disney, Oklahoma?

Old 02-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
Off Road Camp in Langley/Disney, Oklahoma?

Anyone ever been to the off road camp out by Langley/Disney area of Oklahoma?

http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm

It's not far from me, and I want to go, but not sure what kind of after market equipment is required. Can I do the lowest level or two of trails with just a stock 4wd, double cab TRD Off Road with the Stock Rugged Trails tires?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
So, I took a drive through the off road park in the Disney Langley area today. You can see more pics and my brief remarks in this post.