Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Anyone interested in a MS meet?

Old 08-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #21
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Sean,
With TS Ernesto going with more of a track near Mexico, does this free you up to be able to come on August 18?

I was thinking about a time around Noon. If that is good for everyone.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #22
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
Sean,
With TS Ernesto going with more of a track near Mexico, does this free you up to be able to come on August 18?

I was thinking about a time around Noon. If that is good for everyone.
The 18th I took some vacation to head to the beach for the weekend. I can do two weeks after that? I only get off every other weekend.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #23
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
Gunna be a bummer if this doesn't work out but HEY I'll be in Hattiesburg every week after the 18th just gotta work it out for you guys lol
Old 08-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #24
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We can do it in September if it is better for everyone. I won't be able to meet the week after the 18th because I will be back at work.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #25
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm good for almost every day after 18th lol up to everybody else as to whens a good day
Old 08-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #26

Still waiting on other's response Brandon.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #27
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
September should be good for me
Old 08-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #28
uncoordinated dirtbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
Still waiting on other's response Brandon.
sorry not trying to be the only one responding here..
Old 08-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #30

No problem Brandon.

Zach, sounds good.

Greg, I will be back in B-town tomorrow.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #31
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Sept 1st would be the next time I could make it up there on a Saturday.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #32

Sept 1, I will be back at work. Next time home will be Sept 22.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #33
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on coming, but there are alot of things going on with me at the moment so I will just have to try and see what's going on close to that time.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #34

Sounds good Jessica
Old 08-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #35
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for a meet in new to Tacoma world I really ain't got nuthn special done to my truck
Old 08-12-2012, 07:26 AM   #36

You are welcome to join us. Like I said, nothing fancy, just a meet n greet to view each other's Tacos and maybe lunch.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #38
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to keep Sep. 22 open.

Matt, I'm from a little town called Moselle, but I'm in Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Petal a lot for school, work, and girlfriend.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:40 AM   #39

Jackson
Old 08-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #40
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
Vancleave