Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Anyone interested in a MS meet?

Old 08-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #42
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, seems like the latter date in September would be better for everyone. So let's set it for September. Plus, it would give more time for everyone to plan and maybe more people would show up.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #44
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will be at work then Sean. I can do it the next week on September 22.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #46

TurtleCreek Mall would be a good place. It would be right off 59 for you Matt.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #47
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. My truck pissing me off. I was driving to work n all of a sudden I hit the brakes n it pulled to the left
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #48

Yea, saw your thread. I would definitely look at the calipers.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #49
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will I'm fixn to b hme. Sum body said tire pressure but I never heard that before
Old 08-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #50

I have heard of that too.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #51

I was gna check it but I make it 5 mins from hme n it's stormn
Old 08-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #52
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
I will be at work then Sean. I can do it the next week on September 22.
Haha that's my weekend on.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #53

You off the weekend of the 29 Sept Sean?
Old 08-15-2012, 05:18 AM   #54
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You off the weekend of the 29 Sept Sean?
Yeah I'm off that weekend.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #55

Ok, then let's make it official...SEPTEMBER 29th! At Turtlecreek Mall, Hattisburg MS. Noon.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #57
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, then let's make it official...SEPTEMBER 29th! At Turtlecreek Mall, Hattisburg MS. Noon.
Where at Turtlecreek?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #58
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
That should be fine with me, as of now I'm free to come!
Old 08-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #59

yes Zach.

sounds good Jessica!

Gives everyone time to look at their schedules, make the necessary plans, and we meet up! Look forward to it!
Old 08-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #60
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
No I mean is there a specific place at turtle creek that we are meeting?