Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Anyone interested in a MS meet?

Old 04-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #101
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
What's up y'all join my Facebook group 4x4 yotas of the south
Old 05-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #102
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Having a meet in Gulfport Saturday at outlet mall with my Facebook group 4x4 toyotas of the south
Old 08-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #104
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
the ride thread is up. you have to register on Mississippi mud.com to see the trial ride section. here is the link http://mississippi-mud.com/index.php

MS-Mud Labor Day Get-Together
I'm calling this a get-together because that is the main purpose of it. We will ride some easy trail, because that's all there is this time of year. And we will have a cookout in a nice, open, shady area to kick back and relax.

Let's meet at Busy Bee at 9:00 AM on Saturday, August 31st. (Labor Day is the following Monday, Sept. 2nd)

We will hit a trail or two on the way to the lunch spot. Then we will hang around, chat, eat, and hang around some more until we feel like leaving.

No real plan. No rules. If some want to hit some more trails while us lazy folk sit and talk, go for it.

It will probably be hot, so make sure your rig is as reliable as possible. We don't want any breakdowns that can be avoided.

Bring plenty of water to drink. I will bring hot dogs and their fixins. Please bring a side if you can. Not a lot. Just a container of something.
Maybe a jug of tea. Whatever. I will bring plates, cups and utensils.

I will have a grill and stove. Maybe a second grill as well.

PLease post up if you plan to come so I we can estimate food. Also post up what you plan to bring so we don't end up with too much of one thing