Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Anyone interested in a MS meet?

Old 07-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a MS meet?

I know this seems like a long shot, but is anyone in MS up for a meet and greet? Nothing fancy. Just a chance to meet up with other Taco owners. Not a trail ride, but maybe if we meet up, someone might have a suggestion of a trail ride for a later date. It seems every time someone suggests one, that it is hard to get one together.

Open for suggestions. I will be home from work in about 2 weeks and would be nice to get something together just to see each other's rides.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone interested in a MS meet?-img_0185.jpg  
Old 07-30-2012, 06:38 AM   #3
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sean, sounds good. I actually come thru your way every month going to work in the midnight hours.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for that if you don't mind a girl showing up! I had thought about posting the same thing myself. Where did you have in mind? I should be able to make it depending where it would be at.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:28 AM   #6

It's open to anyone with a Tacoma.

I live in the Jackson MS area. So anywhere halfway would be fine with me.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
It's open to anyone with a Tacoma.

I live in the Jackson MS area. So anywhere halfway would be fine with me.
How about Hattiesburg?
Old 08-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #8

Sounds good to me! Anyone else interested?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #9
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
I might could make a meet in Hattiesburg. Just depends on what all is going on at the time. between two jobs and school, things get busy sometimes
Old 08-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #10
tacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant futuretacoma4x4girl has a brilliant future
tacoma4x4girl's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try and see if I can make Hattiesburg, not sure I'll have to see when it will be and go from there. I would like to go and will try, make sure to keep me posted!
Old 08-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #11
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Or I should be lol
Old 08-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #12

How does August 18 sound to everyone? We could meet out by Turtlecreek Mall? Plus there are some decent restaurants in the area if anyone wanted to do lunch.

Let me know if this day is good for everyone.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:43 AM   #13
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How does August 18 sound to everyone? We could meet out by Turtlecreek Mall? Plus there are some decent restaurants in the area if anyone wanted to do lunch.

Let me know if this day is good for everyone.
I'm out of town that weekend... Also depends on this new TS Ernesto as to what I'll be doing in the next 2 weeks.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #14

Yep Sean, this TS depends on whether I get home when I am supposed to as well!
Old 08-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #15

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep Sean, this TS depends on whether I get home when I am supposed to as well!
Yep I can for see us getting ready to evacuate down in Venice this week.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #16

It will be hard for us to run from this storm. There is a lot of potential for it to grow when it hits the Gulf.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #17
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

August 18th is good and bad for me. I move in to USM that day which means Ill be busy most of the day, but I will be in Hattiesburg so maybe Ill stop by when I finish moving in if I get done early enough.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #18

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It will be hard for us to run from this storm. There is a lot of potential for it to grow when it hits the Gulf.
Do you work out in the gulf?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #19

Yes I do Sean.

Maybe you can make it Brandon.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:48 AM   #20
uncoordinated dirtbox

I hope so. Shouldn't be too much to move in just clothes bed stuff and my tv. As far as I know. And move in starts at 8.