LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Body shops in Tulsa, OK area

Old 08-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Body shops in Tulsa, OK area

I bought a brand spankin new Tacoma on 7/7/12. On 8/8/12, my grandma backed into the front driver's side denting the fender, door, and rocker panel. On my old trucks, I didn't worry about cosmetic issues, but since this truck is new and only has 3000 miles on it, I would like to keep it in good shape. My grandma's insurance is taking care of the repair cost. Any recommendations on a good body shop in the Tulsa area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #2
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
Take it to the dealer shop? Since you should still be under warranty I'd want to make sure the work, even if being paid for by the inssurance, is done by an authorized Toyota service center.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks. I'll have to check that out. I bought the truck in Denver, CO. That shouldn't matter though should it?
Old 08-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
As I understand it, all of the dealership will do authorized warranty service, no matter where you bought it. And if they don't do the body work in house, they have body shops contracted locally that they will stand by for further warranty and maintenance work. You might, depending on what you paid for when you bought it, be able to get them to pick up the repairs as part of the new car warranty coverage, since it wasn't your fault. I know I got some kind of coverage that would take care of the body work on certain parts of the truck when I bought it.

I would start with Momentum Toyota over on Sheridan and the BA, that's where I bought my 2010 back in December.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #5

Cool beans. I'll give them a ring on Monday.