Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Anyone from the upper part of Mississippi?

Old 12-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
big red taco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
big red taco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from the upper part of Mississippi?

I'm from Greenville. Was wondering if anyone was even remotely close to me that would like to meet up with some folks. Im like 4 hours away from hattiesburg and about hour and half away from Jackson. i'm also about 2 hours from Monroe, LA.

Thanks
Old 12-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the Jackson Area. A few other members around the Jackson area as well. I would be up for a meet, however, it will probably be around a month before I could meet.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Between Batesville and Oxford.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #4
big red taco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
big red taco's Tacoma Gallery
Around here its all chevrolets fords and dodge. There is one like 1 guy around town with a some customized 4 runner but other than that i havent seen like anyone with a tacoma. Mostly older dudes that just want them to save the gas