Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Brandon, MS area

Old 01-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #42
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
As of right now yes, may be hunting sometime Saturday but I'm pretty sure I can make it. Thanks for doing this Greg
Old 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #43
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
As of right now yes, may be hunting sometime Saturday but I'm pretty sure I can make it. Thanks for doing this Greg
do you have anything you want to do to your truck?

we will try to get to it saturday. if not im thinking of having another mod day feb. 9

i have lights ordered to go behind the grill, but i don't know if they will be here by saturday. i also want to do the diff breather relocation
Old 01-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #44
trd2011 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Im getting pumped about these mod days. Yall are gonna cause me to spend WAY too much money!!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:27 AM   #45
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget to post pics!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #46
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Cowboy View Post
Don't forget to post pics!
Will do. I'll get some before and after shots and measurements
Old 01-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #47
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

the first brandon mod day is done.

we got jacob's lift on and my lights mounted.

the lift took a lot longer that i thought it would take but i had a good time.

here are some pics.

i parked my truck in the yard and my wife put ruts in the yard in 2wd.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 AM   #48
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Awesome!!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #49
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Big thanks to Greg. He did a great job.

Got some measurements today:
She's sitting dead level at 24.25 in the front and 25.25 in the rear.

It's somebody else's turn the throw out some money so we'll have something to work on now.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:15 PM   #50
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday, some stuff came up. Once I sell this prerunner we'll have plenty to work on on my future 1st gen 4x4
Old 01-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trd2011 View Post
Big thanks to Greg. He did a great job.

Got some measurements today:
She's sitting dead level at 24.25 in the front and 25.25 in the rear.

It's somebody else's turn the throw out some money so we'll have something to work on now.
ha i got something we can do.i just spent over $200 on spark plugs and fluids for transmission,diffs,and t-case.

so what is a good weekend for everybody to have another mod day
feb 9 , 16 , or 23. i will buy the pizza and drinks. mine shouldn't take long so if yall have something else you want to do to yours please post it up.

i will be wiring my lights, doing a diff breather relocation, abs kill switch, and getting ready for a camp/ride this saturday. if anybody wants to come by, hang out and shoot the bull. your more that welcome to. i might even put you to work.

Quote:
Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday, some stuff came up. Once I sell this prerunner we'll have plenty to work on on my future 1st gen 4x4
wow yours is a prerunner. i thought it was a 4x4 for sure.
you shouldn't have any problems selling it. its a good looking truck.

1st gen sas ftw
Old 01-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #52
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be out of pocket this weekend for sure. Next weekend, I think we're supposed to start doing some pre-fishing for some tournaments but i'll have to check. The 9th could be a possibility but dont hold me to it.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #54
big red taco is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
big red taco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like yall gonna have a good weekend. Wish i didnt live 2 hours away. I been wanting to do the mesh grill on my truck like RadRed has on his truck
Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #55
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking we're gonna have another mod day on mine before long. Like I said before, they were able to get everything but the caster within spec on my alignment, but looking at the front of my truck, it looks like the tires are farther out at the top. It doesn't drive bad to me, but I know it will drive ALOT better when I get some new UCA's, so I think I'm gonna drop the money on some LR's before long and go ahead and add the 1/2" spacer while we've got everything apart again.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #56
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
I was reading through the Eibach/Billy's gallery and all those guys weren't getting the same height I got out of the lift. Kinda makes me wonder if I'm sitting too high. Guess this is my fault for not getting measurements before the lift. What do yall think?
Measurements were 24.25 front and 25.25 rear (center of hub to fender)
Old 02-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #58
Christ Follower

Hey Greg, did you weld your sliders on yourself?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #59

Quote:
Hey Greg, did you weld your sliders on yourself?
yeah i built and welded them on myself, i have a bunch of pics of me building them in my gallery. i have the plans i drew up before i started building them too.

anybody down for a mod day this saturday or next?. i still need to change all my fluids and spark plugs. i guess i have been lazy the last 2 weeks but i changed shifts and changing my sleeping habits has been kicking my ass.

i did go on the camp/ride with the mississippi-mud guys. here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XcD7AYFOpAY
Old 02-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #60
trd2011's Tacoma Gallery
Been a while since I've been on. I thought our thread had died lol. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make many Saturdays. It's fishing weather and I'll be fishing some tournaments on the weekends, but I'd like to squeeze one in on a weekend and add a carrier bearing drop to my truck. The vibrations have gotten to my nerves lol