Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Oklahoma meet and greet June 29th

Old 06-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #21
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
I'm still not sure if mine is coming, my wife is due two weeks after the meet and she's not sure if she wants to travel or not. But how could you turn down fried pie???
not sure if wife is coming either. think if I tell her it's fried apple pie she'd be all over it. lol
Old 06-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
Same here, not sure if the wife and kids are coming. Will ask and let you guys know.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #23
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Only one more week until we get to have pie!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #24
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Just had to do the trip the day before pay day....

And my harley broke down today.... Sounds like there's a bell choir in my transmission.

May have to bail on you guys...
Old 06-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #25
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALawrence View Post
Just had to do the trip the day before pay day....

And my harley broke down today.... Sounds like there's a bell choir in my transmission.

May have to bail on you guys...
Man that sucks but we should get payed that Friday, I hope you can still make it.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:16 PM   #26
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Man that sucks but we should get payed that Friday, I hope you can still make it.
Yeah I don't bank with USAA... Mondays the first so I'll get paid then...
Old 06-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #27
Mpgillespie is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Helicopter Mechanic
Mpgillespie's Tacoma Gallery
Add me and my GF
Old 06-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Almost here!!!

Updated list:
08PRELB
ALawrence
theredofshaw
JasonJump
Jcannon
Mpgillespie
Old 06-26-2013, 06:56 AM   #29
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
So how many people want to drive down together? Please let me know so I dont end up leaving without anyone.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #30
I'll meet you at crossroads @ 11. What side do you plan being on?
Old 06-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #31
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
I will be on the south/ south east side of the mall.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #32
See you then!
Old 06-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #33
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow I will be at crossroads mall around 10:45and we will leave from there at 11:10.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #34

Adam hate to bail. Just have too much going on! Take lot of pictures!

This will be an Oklahoma 2nd Gen Meet ad Greet now!
Old 06-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #35
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALawrence View Post
Adam hate to bail. Just have too much going on! Take lot of pictures!

This will be an Oklahoma 2nd Gen Meet ad Greet now!
Aww that sucks man, to bad we won't have any 1st gens now... I'll make sure to take some pics for yah and I'll even eat a FRIED PIE for you too... Mmm fried pie
Old 06-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #36
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpgillespie View Post
I'll meet you at crossroads @ 11. What side do you plan being on?
Bring a gun if you're going to crossroads!

You should post a link to the tacomaworld FB page. Might get some more people! I'll be back out there this fall, wont have the taco though :-/
Old 06-29-2013, 06:28 AM   #37
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Morning bump
Old 06-29-2013, 07:26 AM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
Bring a gun if you're going to crossroads!

You should post a link to the tacomaworld FB page. Might get some more people! I'll be back out there this fall, wont have the taco though :-/
Haha Crossroads has nothing on Petersburg...
Old 06-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #39
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Running a little late waiting on the wife.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #40

Quote:
Running a little late waiting on the wife.
Mine was ready to go...for once lol