Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Oklahoma meet and greet June 29th

Old 06-05-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Oklahoma meet and greet June 29th

Ok everyone we have had some intrest in having a meet and greet in the Oklahoma area so I decied that I would put one together. It will be Saturday the 29th, I plan on driving down to Davis Ok. and grabbing some fried pie at the The Fired Pie Shop and then head over to Turner Falls and checking that out.

As of right now I plan on leaving the OKC area around 11 so we could arrive in Davis around noon. For those of you wanting to convoy from OKC I was thinking cross roads mall would be a good meeting spot.

Please keep in mind that Turner Falls Park does charge admission and they do not allow pets inside the park so keep your furry friends at home.
Below are the links to the Fried Pie Shop and Turner Falls Park.

http://www.theoriginalfriedpieshop.com/Locations.html

http://www.turnerfallspark.com/park-rates/
Old 06-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
bummer...was gonna bring the pup lol
Old 06-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Ok everyone we have had some intrest in having a meet and greet in the Oklahoma area so I decied that I would put one together. It will be Saturday the 29th, I plan on driving down to Davis Ok. and grabbing some fried pie at the The Fired Pie Shop and then head over to Turner Falls and checking that out.

As of right now I plan on leaving the OKC area around 11 so we could arrive in Davis around noon. For those of you wanting to convoy from OKC I was thinking cross roads mall would be a good meeting spot.

Please keep in mind that Turner Falls Park does charge admission and they do not allow pets inside the park so keep your furry friends at home.
Below are the links to the Fried Pie Shop and Turner Falls Park.

http://www.theoriginalfriedpieshop.com/Locations.html

http://www.turnerfallspark.com/park-rates/
*Interest
Old 06-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #4
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Woot Woot! FRIED PIES
Old 06-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to hit this up, sounds like a good time
Old 06-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
So here is the list so far

08PRELB
ALawrence
theredofshaw
JasonJump
Old 06-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #7

Sweet 4 whole people!!! Come on! More people!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #9
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALawrence View Post
Sweet 4 whole people!!! Come on! More people!
I guess that's better than 4 half people.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #10

Quote:
I guess that's better than 4 half people.
Well I guess you have a point... Well 4 half people wouldn't be eating any pies.. More for me.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #11
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #12
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So here is the list so far

08PRELB
ALawrence
theredofshaw
JasonJump
You should roll your 4Runner
Old 06-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #13
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
You should roll your 4Runner
Lol I would but I like my truck to much!

Updated list:
08PRELB
ALawrence
theredofshaw
JasonJump
Jcannon
Old 06-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #15
Dubs Chops is on a distinguished road
Dubs Chops's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to make it. Will. Check this week.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #16
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs Chops View Post
I may be able to make it. Will. Check this week.
Would be nice to meet you let us know if you can make it.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #18
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #19

Anyone planning on bringing family etc.? Lemme know
Old 06-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #20
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
Anyone planning on bringing family etc.? Lemme know
I'm still not sure if mine is coming, my wife is due two weeks after the meet and she's not sure if she wants to travel or not. But how could you turn down fried pie???