LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Toyota off-roading truck club 2013

Old 10-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Toyota off-roading truck club 2013

For you Toyota truck owners that is a member of TTORA, Tacoma World or and others... And like to off-road, wrench, kick tires, eat and just talk. You may not know, but I accepted to be the South Central-TTORA Regional Director of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and of course TEXAS!
I want to ask people about TTORA, and what can be made better to increase membership, make our events better, etc.

So if you have some time to spare, click onto this survey I made.
There are 10 questions.... Please be honest.
Thanks all!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WQ5F2ZX