Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Okies in here?

Old 04-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #41
beer is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
beer's Tacoma Gallery
I live in tulsa area in the summer I go to school in montana. do you guys know of any good trail?
Old 04-14-2010, 06:56 AM   #42
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
been trying to get my friend to take me to disney now for a couple weeks, but the damn has been open and cant get to anything. he says its badass and i googled it and some of the pictures from other people going it looks like a blast. other than that theres not a whole lot. you can go out to chandler park and there are TONNS of trails but we technically arent allowed to use it some how or another. there are always people out there tho and never heard of any problems. keystone lake has a few also although i havent been out there as well as gruber.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #43
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
New member! I live in Norman, work in OKC. Just bought my taco a few weeks ago, so it's pretty close to stock for now. Assuming we get together anything that I can manage in a near stock truck, I'd love to go meet up!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #44
CWRobson is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Coady
CWRobson's Tacoma Gallery
Not really an Okie, but I'm stationed in OKC.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #45
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
well guys im starting to really considering selling my truck.. dont get me wrong i love it but i had an s2000 before this and i really miss it bad! if you guys know anyone looking for a clean 1s gen please send them my way
Old 05-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #46
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner02r1 View Post
I am a sooners fan, but I almost didn't buy a red truck because EVERYBODY in Norman drives a red or crimson car because it's sooners colors and it drives me crazy. So for the record that is not why I bought a red one

ps- orange would be horrible
I guess I won't have a problem with mine since it's Black.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #47
iDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the rough

Name: Luke
iDigTulsa's Tacoma Gallery
New Forum Member...right here in Tulsa. I know this is an old thread, but maybe there have been a few more join since this things was last alive.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:03 PM   #48
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Im also new to the TacomaWorld and I am from Muskogee, Oklahoma.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #49
timmo will become famous soon enoughtimmo will become famous soon enough

Name: Tim
timmo's Tacoma Gallery
midwest city. i guess we're all still looking pretty spread out. i also am running standard 4x4 with stock suspension but i'd like to put it her to the test.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #50
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
At home in Sand Springs.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #51
iDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the roughiDigTulsa is a jewel in the rough

Name: Luke
iDigTulsa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
At home in Sand Springs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmo View Post
midwest city. i guess we're all still looking pretty spread out. i also am running standard 4x4 with stock suspension but i'd like to put it her to the test.
I actually grew up in Sand Springs, and most of my family still lives there. I also work in Edmond three days a week, which is not quite Midwest City, but is a heck of a lot closer than Tulsa! Seems like we're a little more connected than we realize. I think a Oklahoma Meet would be a pretty good time, especially since we all seem to be close to stock, which means there would be no one to try and "keep up with" and risk destroying our trucks.

Also, on a side note...You guys should check out the vendor SockMonkey. He makes custom decals, and has created replacement rear TRD decals, specifically the Oklahoma TRD decal is quite impressive. It is subtle, but really seems like it would set the truck apart from the others out there. I'm ordering one as soon as I'm done spending money on my upcoming wedding.

SockMonkey's TacomaWorld Page
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/

Old 09-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #52
timmo will become famous soon enoughtimmo will become famous soon enough

Name: Tim
timmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDigTulsa View Post
I actually grew up in Sand Springs, and most of my family still lives there. I also work in Edmond three days a week, which is not quite Midwest City, but is a heck of a lot closer than Tulsa! Seems like we're a little more connected than we realize. I think a Oklahoma Meet would be a pretty good time, especially since we all seem to be close to stock, which means there would be no one to try and "keep up with" and risk destroying our trucks.

Also, on a side note...You guys should check out the vendor SockMonkey. He makes custom decals, and has created replacement rear TRD decals, specifically the Oklahoma TRD decal is quite impressive. It is subtle, but really seems like it would set the truck apart from the others out there. I'm ordering one as soon as I'm done spending money on my upcoming wedding.

SockMonkey's TacomaWorld Page
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/

well hey, congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. you really should immerse yourself in the moment that day and enjoy it. probably won't happen until after the ceremony though, right?
i agree that edmond is just a hop away from midwest city and i bet there are many places near enough to okc and tulsa for some stock trucks to go and find some trouble. i am down for a group outing as small as our group may be. if just you and me in some silly dry riverbed somewhere then it's on. we should both keep eyes open and find some cool place to go. any ideas?
Old 09-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #53
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for a group get together if y'all do one hit me up.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #54
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I thought I had posted in here before, guess not. I'm in Tulsa, think a meet would be cool, although I am pretty much stock and no 4wd, lol.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #55
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyYota05 View Post
I would be down for a group get together if y'all do one hit me up.
X2.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #56
TBITCOP is on a distinguished road
TBITCOP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Tulsa, but I go to school in Norman. I don't suppose any of you locals would be interested in a USA Spec PA15 TOY ipod interface, its 4 months old and I'm asking $80 for it. I'd rather sell to someone local, figured this would be a good place to start.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #57
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
Nowhere near being an okie, but stationed here in OKC. I have had my taco for about 5 months months, close to stock.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:02 AM   #58
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I just posted my grill gaurd for sale in the sale forums. Considering we are all located in OK, and the size, maybe one of you would be interested in it.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #59
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
did any of you guys feel the earthquake? My dad said it was pretty intense out at OU.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:54 AM   #60
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
I sure did, I was at Tinker when it happened. It was crazy.