Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Okies in here?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:01 AM   #1061
lanestaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Lane
lanestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you all had some hail troubles. Edmond just got a bunch of heavy rains and hard winds. I was more worried about tree branches breaking off and falling on the truck than anything else.

I don't think I'm going to be able to post in the Okie thread for too much longer. Posted an application to transfer Lowe's. If I get it, I'll be packing up my life and soon to be wife and head down to Valdosta, GA. :-)
Old 04-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #1062
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
My wife took my truck to the body shop to get an estimate for the repairs.

The cost for repairs is........Our survey says, a little over $9000.

The cost for repairs on my wife's Hyundai Tucson is $7700.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #1063
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanestaco View Post
Sorry you all had some hail troubles. Edmond just got a bunch of heavy rains and hard winds. I was more worried about tree branches breaking off and falling on the truck than anything else.

I don't think I'm going to be able to post in the Okie thread for too much longer. Posted an application to transfer Lowe's. If I get it, I'll be packing up my life and soon to be wife and head down to Valdosta, GA. :-)
ouch...that's like the middle of nowhere...not much out that way (at least when a friend was stationed there 7 years ago).
Old 04-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #1064
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Senior Airman
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
My wife took my truck to the body shop to get an estimate for the repairs.

The cost for repairs is........Our survey says, a little over $9000.

The cost for repairs on my wife's Hyundai Tucson is $7700.
Ouch
Old 04-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #1065
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Walmart at 40/sooner had .223 about an hour ago if anyone needs it.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #1066
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Walmart at 40/sooner had .223 about an hour ago if anyone needs it.
Nice. Was just at the gunshow. Still can't believe how high the prices are... A block of .22 ammo was $90!!!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #1067

Someone should of cane out to the river with us yesterday! Had a hell of a time! Got stuck twice!

Old 04-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #1068

Old 04-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALawrence View Post
Nice. Was just at the gunshow. Still can't believe how high the prices are... A block of .22 ammo was $90!!!!!
cant find it still...every walmart I am in I look for .22 and buy it if possible. fortunately I have about 700 rnds left...for now...
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #1070

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
cant find it still...every walmart I am in I look for .22 and buy it if possible. fortunately I have about 700 rnds left...for now...
Yeah I'm sitting pretty for a while with close to 4000 rnds. I'd like to start buying more. But I'm not paying inflated gun show price for ammo.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:11 PM   #1071
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm...
Quote:
Old 04-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #1072

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Hmmm...
It didn't look that deep... I was following a jeep and he made it thru...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #1073
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of any good places to get a truck cap new/used in the OKC area? I'm looking for a replacement for mine.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #1074
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
So... Its been pretty quiet in here. In other news I finally picked up a Glock yesterday, what has everyone else been up to?
Old 05-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #1075
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So... Its been pretty quiet in here. In other news I finnaly picked up a Glock yesterday, what has everyone else been up to?
Trying to find some extra work for the summer.

Also I took my SDA class and turned in my paper work. Hopefully I'll see my license by the end of July.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:52 PM   #1076

Quote:
So... Its been pretty quiet in here. In other news I finally picked up a Glock yesterday, what has everyone else been up to?
Not a whole lot... Trying to build a racing lawn mower...
Old 05-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #1077
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not a whole lot... Trying to build a racing lawn mower...
Well that sounds like fun, isn't there a race track around here that they do that at?
Old 05-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #1078

Quote:
Well that sounds like fun, isn't there a race track around here that they do that at?
Yeah I think there is one elreno
Old 05-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #1079

Just bought this yesterday
Old 05-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #1080
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just bought this yesterday
Sweet, I just picked up a free push mower off the side of the road but the engine is torn apart. Is that a 883 or 1200 I would love to get a Street Bob but I just can't afford it.