Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Okies in here?

Old 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #1161
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
Awesome, good luck on your progression. Are you flying with Spartan? I manage the airport in Claremore. You should stop in KGCM and buy some 100LL from me sometime (Self Serve is $4.85 cheapest in the area).

I would be down for that. I work the weekend of the meet in Davis. Something around Tulsa would be fun, my vote is for Fat Guys Burgers. That place is the bomb, and it's right next OneOK Field. Possibly even head over to Drillers game?
I have flown in and out of there on some single engine planes with a friend that owns a few planes... That and the favorite is the one out in Verdigris grass strip and all.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #1162
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
A Tulsa eat and great would be great depending on the time and day.

We should also schedule a trip out to Disney. But Keystone would be fun too, since I haven't been out there yet.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #1163
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBigler View Post
A Tulsa eat and great would be great depending on the time and day.

We should also schedule a trip out to Disney. But Keystone would be fun too, since I haven't been out there yet.
What is this Disney place everyone keeps talking about got a link?
Old 06-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #1164
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
It is an off-road playground near Langley, OK on the south side of Grand Lake.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:51 AM   #1165
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Here's one link
http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm

Lots of Video's
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...aq&age=0&&tt=b
Old 06-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #1167
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a fun place. One day I'll make it up, I know a few jeepers that go over to that park.

I've also heard its a good place to break an axle.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:02 PM   #1168
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome, good luck on your progression. Are you flying with Spartan? I manage the airport in Claremore. You should stop in KGCM and buy some 100LL from me sometime (Self Serve is $4.85 cheapest in the area).
Oh really? Nice, yeah I've flown into Claremore several times! I actually fly with Riverside Flight Center, they've got quite a bit of foreign guys now but business wise I'd say they're getting close to the level of Spartan, without the AP stuff of course. I'd heard some pretty nightmarish stories about Spartan in the past, then again I'm probably biased I think a Tulsa meet up would be a great idea. I still haven't been to Disney, how 2wd friendly is it for us Prerunner folk?
Old 06-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #1169
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
Oh really? Nice, yeah I've flown into Claremore several times! I actually fly with Riverside Flight Center, they've got quite a bit of foreign guys now but business wise I'd say they're getting close to the level of Spartan, without the AP stuff of course. I'd heard some pretty nightmarish stories about Spartan in the past, then again I'm probably biased I think a Tulsa meet up would be a great idea. I still haven't been to Disney, how 2wd friendly is it for us Prerunner folk?
^^^ are you lifted and locked? It is pretty fun just not sure I would try it with out at least one 4x4 there....
Old 06-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #1170
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
I still haven't been to Disney, how 2wd friendly is it for us Prerunner folk?
Check out the pics in my photo album. A lot of it depends on how dry it has been since most of the area is inside the flood basin for the Grand River, below Pensacola Dam. There are trails in the hills, but the roads to those trails are sometimes inaccessible if there has been rain recently.

But it's a great place to just drive around and cook out for a day. There is a camp ground area called Little Blue or something towards the north east end of one of the spill ways with grills and what not. Plus lots of little mom and pop shops, and museum for the Grand Lake and the Pensacola Dam.

This is the best shot I have looking down the river, right at the top of the main spillway.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #1171
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery

Any one in the Tulsa area looking for something to do this weekend head on over to wolf creek and check out the boat racing. As long as I dont have to work on Saturday I will be there.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #1172
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
spotted a 2nd SWB out in Newalla/Harrah area earlier this afternoon. Had an aftermarket bumper and winch, was headed south on peebly and we were headed north. Anyone?
Old 06-30-2013, 06:50 PM   #1173
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, that was me. Just left my dad's house. I live out in that area as well.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #1175
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I hope this wasn't anyone of you local members near Claremore
Old 07-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #1176

So how's the little one doing Adam?

and does anyone know of any shell dealers here in the OKC metro area? or even an MGM shell for sale? I've tried craigslist with no luck for here and Dallas. might talk the wife into getting one and get rid of the soft tonneau. tired of the dogs trying to jump out at intersections and they just muddy up the backseat after the park (and the fur vortex when I open the windows).
Old 07-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #1177
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
So how's the little one doing Adam?
He's doin great, tipical sleep deprevation for me and mom but we can't complain.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #1178
tls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tanner
tls01taco's Tacoma Gallery
I know most of you guys have 2nd gens, but if you or know someone who has a 1st gen w/ a prerunner bumper and looking for an ARB i'm wanting to swap..
Old 07-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #1179
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It is an off-road playground near Langley, OK on the south side of Grand Lake.
i was up at Grand Lake the other weekend and the people we were staying with told me there was an offroad park there. made me wish I had my tacoma, almost drove there just to check it out anyways.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:23 AM   #1180
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tls01taco View Post
I know most of you guys have 2nd gens, but if you or know someone who has a 1st gen w/ a prerunner bumper and looking for an ARB i'm wanting to swap..
Do you have pics of the ARB? Where are you located?