Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Okies in here?

Old 06-21-2009, 07:10 AM   #1
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Any Okies in here?

Well, where are the Okies?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:03 AM   #2
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe I am the only one here from Oklahoma.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
You're probably the only one with that interweb thang
Old 08-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Broken Arrow here!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #5
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Finally! Another Okie. Geez, its about time.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
Married With Children
pokeng will become famous soon enoughpokeng will become famous soon enough

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
Edmondnite here.

Hey Cossi, I was in Stilly yesterday to watch the Pokes beat up UGA. Gawd, I miss that town.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #7
Married With Children

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, and I write this from BA while at my in-laws for the weekend. Small world guys. Now I wish I drove the taco instead of leaving it at home in the garage.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
There's gonna be a meet in North East Texas if any of you Okies would like to join us

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...tion-area.html
Old 10-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #9
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
im from broken arrow as well. i got an 04 xtra cab.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #10
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Well, now that we are getting a few okies, anyone wanna try a little get together?
Old 10-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #11
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeng View Post
Edmondnite here.

Hey Cossi, I was in Stilly yesterday to watch the Pokes beat up UGA. Gawd, I miss that town.
I was at that game as well. But not exactly because I wanted to be.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #12
FACSM is on a distinguished road
Army: CSM
Name: Vic
FACSM's Tacoma Gallery
Lawtonian here.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:00 PM   #13
Married With Children

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossi View Post
I was at that game as well. But not exactly because I wanted to be.
OK, I'll bite. Why? Working?
Old 10-31-2009, 10:44 AM   #14
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, working. Anyone have anywhere close to them we could maybe do a little wheeling and have some lunch or something?
Old 11-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
Married With Children

pokeng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossi View Post
Yeah, working. Anyone have anywhere close to them we could maybe do a little wheeling and have some lunch or something?
Just noticed your profile. Yeah, that's prolly the worst gig to have at a football game, next to the losing coach and refs. Stilly PD or Trooper?

Does Lake Blackwell have any backroads/trails?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:04 PM   #16
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Hey boys im from right over the ok/ar border in Fort Smith, AR
Old 11-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #17
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
rtr

roll tide roll
Old 11-08-2009, 10:02 PM   #18
You gonna eat your cornbread?
Possum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shedPossum Fat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possum Fat's Tacoma Gallery
McAlester here.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #19
Blacoma has a spectacular aura aboutBlacoma has a spectacular aura about

Blacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Are there ever any Oklahoma meets? Maybe the small group of us on here could get one started.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #20
s2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to beholds2kvtak is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lee
s2kvtak's Tacoma Gallery
the biggest problem is how spread out we are! although you are from BA as well. we need to get some stickers from tcbob or whoever and start the word around here. i see ALOT of super nice tacomas around tulsa BA and owasso but we only have the 2 of us here