Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Members in Arkansas?

Old 09-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #21
huddleston will become famous soon enoughhuddleston will become famous soon enough

huddleston's Tacoma Gallery
i am in the little rock area and know of one other guy on the boards as well.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #22
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huddleston View Post
i am in the little rock area and know of one other guy on the boards as well.
That would be me.

Is there anyone on here from Maumelle that drives a white double cab with a lift and FJ TRD wheels?? I saw one the other day on Odom and was wondering if they are on here??
Old 09-22-2010, 10:48 PM   #23
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Im In Jacksonville, Drive the Silver TRD double cab with the Satoshi if you've seen it around

I'd be down for superlift some time
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 AM   #24
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Live in Benton, work in NLR
Old 10-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #25
zxbryantx is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
zxbryantx's Tacoma Gallery
We should most definitely get some kind of run for the Arky's.. Anyone going to Rocktober fest this year. I think it takes place in Cass, AR. I'm not sure tho. I'm thinking about headin down there. I think its the last weekend this month.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:08 AM   #26
Ancient Astronaut Theorist
less than zer0 will become famous soon enough

Name: < 0
less than zer0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxbryantx View Post
We should most definitely get some kind of run for the Arky's.. Anyone going to Rocktober fest this year. I think it takes place in Cass, AR. I'm not sure tho. I'm thinking about headin down there. I think its the last weekend this month.
NWA represent!

Me and my crew will be at Rocktoberfest. 10 years and counting for me. The dates are October 29th - 31st, with competition on Saturday the 30th only. We will be there Wednesday thru Sunday. We always welcome anyone that wants to meet up and wheel; just let me know. The more, the merrier.

Check this link for the RockCrawlers 4x4 Club for official information:

http://arkansasoff-road.com/RockCraw...php?f=9&t=2369
Old 10-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #27
2000yotaSS is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
2000yotaSS's Tacoma Gallery
i would be down to meet up and go watch rocktoberfest.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:32 AM   #28
zxbryantx is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
zxbryantx's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome... I'll have to figure out how to find you guys down there...
Old 10-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #29
Ancient Astronaut Theorist
less than zer0 will become famous soon enough

Name: < 0
less than zer0's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone wants to meet up at R-fest, send me a PM. I'll give you my cell # and we can make it happen. If you don't want to hang out with my stankin' ass, go anyway and maybe I'll see you there.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #30
asolo is on a distinguished road
asolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
That would be me.

Is there anyone on here from Maumelle that drives a white double cab with a lift and FJ TRD wheels?? I saw one the other day on Odom and was wondering if they are on here??
Haven't seen that one but I have seen a Blue double cab that looks like it is lifted 6".

I'm a newbie here with a 2011 DC, LB, 4x4 TRD sport in Maumelle as well.

Haven't see you anywhere, huntark03 because I've been looking!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:56 PM   #31
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah i'm in Arkansas!! And yes I would LOVE to go to a meet sometime! If anyone ever gets one together in our lovely state, pleeeez let me know so I can try to go!!
Old 12-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #32
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by asolo View Post
Haven't seen that one but I have seen a Blue double cab that looks like it is lifted 6".

I'm a newbie here with a 2011 DC, LB, 4x4 TRD sport in Maumelle as well.

Haven't see you anywhere, huntark03 because I've been looking!

What color is your truck? Any mods?
Old 12-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #33
asolo is on a distinguished road
asolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What color is your truck? Any mods?
It's white with tinted windows. Still waiting for my paperwork in the mail so I still don't have my plates yet. Geez, if only I didn't have to pay the taxes on this thing!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #34
blacoma42 is on a distinguished road
Army: SGT 341st Engineer Company
blacoma42's Tacoma Gallery
Im from Fort Smith area and spend a of time in and around Benton. Up here in Joplin, MO for school at MSSU bout an hour north of Fayetteville
Old 03-16-2011, 05:57 AM   #36
blacoma42 is on a distinguished road
Army: SGT 341st Engineer Company
blacoma42's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ive seen your truck around town, looks better in person...do you ever go backroadin on FT Chaffe?
Old 03-16-2011, 06:04 AM   #37
my money to mod ratio is out of wack
crispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nicecrispytaco is just really nice

Army: 21c Bridge Crewmember  74th eng co(mrbc), 62nd eng bn, 36th eng bd
crispytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to crispytaco
wow cant believe there is an arkansas thread bout time! stucksucksnayota im from greenwood too. how long you live there?
Old 03-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #38
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be me.

I seen that truck at the fresh market in L.R.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #39
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Sport Wheels

Just moved here from San Diego! Not so bad here. Not like CA but it could be way worse! Just wondering does anyone have some TRD Sport wheels they want to selling in Little Rock? Thanks!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:29 PM   #40
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by double dee View Post
Just moved here from San Diego! Not so bad here. Not like CA but it could be way worse! Just wondering does anyone have some TRD Sport wheels they want to selling in Little Rock? Thanks!
I would be willing to sell mine for the right price. What are you think is fair?