Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Members in Arkansas?

Old 03-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #41
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I would be willing to sell mine for the right price. What are you think is fair?
I'd give you $200 for them. Thats the normal around this site.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #42
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Bentonville.

Check out AR-TTORA. There is a meet-n-greet coming up in April. Several members on there from Central AR coming up as well. Even members from SW MO.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #43
2000yotaSS is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
2000yotaSS's Tacoma Gallery
I looked at ttora yesterday and saw that there making a trip to superlift park. My friend is coming in town and were going to head down there april 9 and watch and maybe wheel depending on my rear axle. Would love to meet up with some people on here if you want to go.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:22 AM   #44
Xshark will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Xshark's Tacoma Gallery
Rogers, Arkansas.

I wouldn't mind a second pair of hands doing some mods...
Old 04-04-2011, 07:27 AM   #45
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xshark View Post
Rogers, Arkansas.

I wouldn't mind a second pair of hands doing some mods...

Same here!

I'm usually working on my truck on the weekends. Hit me up if you need help with something.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #46
09 Tacoma 4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
09 Tacoma 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, i'm in south arkansas. About an hour from little rock.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #47
flash23 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
flash23's Tacoma Gallery
Texarkana. Lived on the Arkansas side until I was 11, and then we moved over to the Texas side. I'm an Arkansas boy, though.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #48
arkietaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
arkietaco's Tacoma Gallery
another in Arkansas

Hot Springs here!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #49
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a dude from Rogers. I'm stationed over in North Carolina right now. I'm suppose to be getting leave in the summer and I'm gonna be driving home. We gotta have a met!
Old 05-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #50
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
i live around little rock and i'm putting my lift on my 2010 this weekend. can anyone recommend a decent shop in the little rock/benton/bryant area to do the alignment?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #51
mrobey442 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mrobey442's Tacoma Gallery
I always go to the firestone on Rodney parham they normally don't complain about working on lifted trucks
Old 05-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #52
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Anyone have some 265/75/16 MT tires with good amount of tread they want to sell?
Old 05-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #53
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobey442 View Post
I always go to the firestone on Rodney parham they normally don't complain about working on lifted trucks
thanks man. i appreciate it. rep added
Old 05-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #54

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobey442 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
thanks man. i appreciate it. rep added
Just FYI, I used Hurn's Superior Alignment in LR and they did a pretty decent job (SEE EDIT BELOW).

UPDATE 6/20/11....Some TW members raised questions regarding my alignment numbers so I had it checked by Firestone. Hurn's said it 2.8*/3* caster.....Firestone showed that I had only have 1.3*/1.6* caster. Buddy of mine used them too and had a discrepancy with his results.

Based on this, I'm not comfortable recommending Hurn's.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #55

Air Force:
anyone know a professional detailer to recommend near little rock? I trying to find some who knows how to use an electric buffer to get out some scratches
Old 10-19-2011, 06:19 AM   #56
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new here, but I've been over on TTORA for quite a while. I live in Hot Springs.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #57
dino1063 is on a distinguished road
dino1063's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie here from LR...
Old 12-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #58
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
Just FYI, I used Hurn's Superior Alignment in LR and they did a pretty decent job (SEE EDIT BELOW).

UPDATE 6/20/11....Some TW members raised questions regarding my alignment numbers so I had it checked by Firestone. Hurn's said it 2.8*/3* caster.....Firestone showed that I had only have 1.3*/1.6* caster. Buddy of mine used them too and had a discrepancy with his results.

Based on this, I'm not comfortable recommending Hurn's.
I'm comfortable in telling Hurns to blow me.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #59
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino1063 View Post
Newbie here from LR...
Welcome. There are a few here in the L.R. Area.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #60

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbeenken View Post
Welcome. There are a few here in the L.R. Area.
welcome dino. watch jjbeenken though...he's a bit of a rha-trd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbeenken View Post
I'm comfortable in telling Hurns to blow me.
and he's kind of gay.