Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Members in Arkansas?

Old 11-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #81
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Just posted in the other thread, going to be in Conway for the next week. Always down to wheel something moderately easy, no spare parts making the trip.
i can carry the beer cooler around in my mall crawler
Old 11-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #82
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 283 View Post
i can carry the beer cooler around in my mall crawler
Brought my wifes trailblazer for mpg purpose in pulling a 4x8 trailor. Regreting that now.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:41 AM   #83
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
^Should have brought the Tacoma! Me and a few friends are going to Superlift off-road park here in Hot Springs on Saturday...
Old 11-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #84
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for Wheels and Tires? I've got a close to new set.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...mp-7033-a.html
Old 11-28-2012, 04:24 AM   #85
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
As of Friday, Nov. 30th I will be the proud owner of a Branick wall mount strut spring compressor. I will be available to install local lifts if there is any interest... Or you can bring your strut assemblies for a coil or strut switch out. PM for prices...I promise they will be cheaper than any shop!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #86
Wolfman87 is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG, squad leader, 1st squad 1st platoon C co 2/153 INF 39th BCT
Wolfman87's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas, thought I'd let you know you got 1 more in Arkansas
Old 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #87
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Welcome to Tacomaworld man!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #88
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard. What's your ride?
Old 12-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #89
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys looking to get some info on things to see/do in the Ozark National Forest. I'm currently planning on traveling highway 7 from Harrison down to Hot Springs. Any suggestions?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #90
Wolfman87 is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG, squad leader, 1st squad 1st platoon C co 2/153 INF 39th BCT
Wolfman87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Welcome aboard. What's your ride?
Blk D-cab prerunner. I've got it debadged and a 3" lift and leveling kit on it. I also have a bed full of cinder blocks for winter purposes which gives it an awful bro lean lol. You will know its me if its got a Sniper tab in the back glass.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #91
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted in the Arkansas BS thread, but this one seems a little more active. I'm headin to fish the White River in April and was lookin for some tips on where to stay around the Cotter/Flippin/Mountain Home vicinity.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #92
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Just posted in the Arkansas BS thread, but this one seems a little more active. I'm headin to fish the White River in April and was lookin for some tips on where to stay around the Cotter/Flippin/Mountain Home vicinity.
My tech goes up to the White all the time. If I can get any info from him, I'll PM you.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #93
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
My tech goes up to the White all the time. If I can get any info from him, I'll PM you.
Sounds great man. Thanks.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #94
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
There is a nice Hampton Inn in mountain home...I stay there for work when I am there.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 PM   #95
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
There is a nice Hampton Inn in mountain home...I stay there for work when I am there.
Good to know. We're trying to decide if we want to stay in a hotel or get a small cabin or somethin on the river.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #96
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Some of us 4Runner guys over on T4R.org are having a small meet and greet @ 1930 Today at Corky's BBQ. Wanted to extend the invite to some of you central or nearby locals here. If you're interested just pm me, so I know to look for you and your rig.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #97
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 4x innovation weld on rock sliders that are DOM. They are kick outs for double cab and access cabs. PM if anyone is interested. They are brand new. I am in Sherwood.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:27 AM   #98
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
JWaldz, myself, and a few others will be at Superlift offroad park here in Hot Springs this weekend if anyone is interested. I will be there Saturday for sure and possibly Friday as well. There is also an Arkansas Crawlers event there this weekend, so it will be fairly busy. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #99
Your mom goes to college

I'll be in Cotter April 12-15!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #100
Your mom goes to college

I'll be headin to Arkansas after work tomorrow! 10 hour drive....