Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

Any Members in Arkansas?

Old 05-23-2013, 09:02 AM   #101
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, guys. Our local club, Razorback Landcruisers, is hosting our yearly event, Razorback Ramble, at Superlift offroad park June 7-9. Do not let the name fool ya. There will be lots of other Toyotas there including Tacomas, 4runners, FJCs, etc. Myself (2nd gen Tacoma) and JWaldz (3rd gen 4runner) are a couple of examples. If you are not familiar with offroading, myself and probably others will be happy to lead you on some of the easier stuff. Register below to get a T-shirt, meal ticket, drivers' raffle ticket, and probably some other goodies. Otherwise, just show up and do some wheeling. Hope to see you there!

http://razorbacklandcruisers.com/razorback-ramble
Old 06-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #102
MarkG52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
MarkG52's Tacoma Gallery
First time Tacoma owner here as of last Saturday. I've been a Jeep guy the entire 21st century, till now any way. Live in Cave Springs (Benton County). I'll keep it pretty stock for a while and won't do any serious wheelin. Getting me to the fishin hole will be it's main purpose.
Attached Thumbnails
Any Members in Arkansas?-004.jpg  
Old 06-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #103
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG52 View Post
First time Tacoma owner here as of last Saturday. I've been a Jeep guy the entire 21st century, till now any way. Live in Cave Springs (Benton County). I'll keep it pretty stock for a while and won't do any serious wheelin. Getting me to the fishin hole will be it's main purpose.
Don't take any offense to this, but I hate you for that reason. Came out there in April and I love that place. Stayed in Cotter, fished the whtie river for 3 days.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:53 AM   #104
MarkG52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
MarkG52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Don't take any offense to this, but I hate you for that reason. Came out there in April and I love that place. Stayed in Cotter, fished the whtie river for 3 days.
Love going over there! Usually fish White/ Norfork 2 or 3 times a year. This time of year I'm chasing smallmouth in the creeks and small rivers of NWA and SWMO. This Saturday, June 8, we are putting on a one fly tournament to raise money for the Arkansas Chapter of Reel Recovery. It will be at Beaver Dam. All you NWAer's come on out. I'll be cooking burgers and dogs, lots of stuff to bid on. Check out "One Fly For Cancer 2013" on facebook.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:13 AM   #105
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the upgrade (jeep to toyota )
Old 08-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #106
DoubleCab362 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Sean
DoubleCab362's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys just seeing who all is in the central Arkansas area. Was hoping the numbers were growing, Im in NLR and would be up for meeting some fellow tacoma owners! Oh and Ive got a OME lift on its way, be ready for a trip to Hot Springs or some back roads!
Old 08-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #107
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Headin back to Cotter for 4 days Oct 10-14th! Can't wait! well...I can wait on the 10 hour drive. That's gonna suck.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:24 AM   #108
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Razorback Land Cruiser meet and greet open to all Toyotas: Twin Peaks 8/13/13 @ 6:30.. Come join the fun.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/ar-razorback...c-meeting.html
Old 08-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #109
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Mount Holly, AR here. Enlisted USAF E5. Stationed at Hurlburt Field, FL right in between Destin and Pensacola. I'll be back home to my parents house in El Dorado this Christmas. Any runs planned?
Old 09-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #110
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish I would've found this thread a long time ago! Please keep me updated on any meets coming up!
Old 10-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #111
Paleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaleus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Paleus's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Conway. Just got a Tacoma. Anybody know of some good free trails around here?
Old 10-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #112
rmurphy1897 is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert (Robby)
rmurphy1897's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from southwest Arkansas. I plan on heading on up to northern Arkansas after college. Good to know I'm not the only Arkansas boy on here!
Old 10-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #113
Your mom goes to college

Had a good trip out there last week. Felt right at home. Already plannin our next trip
Old 11-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #114
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
What are some good little known spots to visit in Arkansas? Snorkie and I will be on vacation there the middle of January and looking for other places to check out. We'll be between Hot Springs and just north of Fayetteville area.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #115
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
The Pig Trail is gorgeous. Devil's Den State Park just south of Fayetteville is great. Pinnacle Mtn in Little Rock. Arkansas is the Natural State! Check out http://www.arkansas.com for some other good sites.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #116
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
The Pig Trail is gorgeous. Devil's Den State Park just south of Fayetteville is great. Pinnacle Mtn in Little Rock. Arkansas is the Natural State! Check out http://www.arkansas.com for some other good sites.
Thanks! Yeah I've been on the site multiple times and have a bunch of info they sent as well. We're taking both trucks and plan to hit up Superlift the first few days and then venture out to whatever we can find. We're also being crazy enough to camp majority of the time so we were looking at the state parks for that part as well. Neither of us have been there so kinda want to see as much as we can while there. I will definitely look in to those places you mentioned though. Appreciate it!!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #117
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post
Thanks! Yeah I've been on the site multiple times and have a bunch of info they sent as well. We're taking both trucks and plan to hit up Superlift the first few days and then venture out to whatever we can find. We're also being crazy enough to camp majority of the time so we were looking at the state parks for that part as well. Neither of us have been there so kinda want to see as much as we can while there. I will definitely look in to those places you mentioned though. Appreciate it!!
Go fish the White River!!!!
Old 11-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #118
Smurfette

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Go fish the White River!!!!
Would love to go fishing up there but might have to make a trip when the weather is warmer though!
Old 11-14-2013, 05:43 AM   #119
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post
What kind of stuff are you looking to do?
Definitely hit up Superlift. If I'm available, I'd be more than happy to show you you around.

You could also check out the Ouachita National Forest and Ozark National Forest for some easier but more scenic stuff.

Petit Jean Park is a really cool spot, but not really wheeling related. Although, they do have a pretty cool car museum there.

You could check out the Albert Pike area west of Hot Springs out on the Little Missouri River. The Buffalo River area is also very cool.

I can point you in the direction of some other more specific stuff if you would like- caves, little known hiking spots, cool overlooks, scenic drives, etc.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:57 AM   #120

Here are a couple of threads that I dug up on our club site that may help you out as well. Also there are a few guys in our club who have explored some of these areas way more than I have. I know the Ouachitas like the back of my hand, but haven't spent much time in the Ozarks. Anyway, the RLC forum on Mud is a good resource for ya.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/ar-razorback...ed-advice.html
http://forum.ih8mud.com/ar-razorback...s-camp-ar.html