Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South Central

Notices

checkin in

Old 09-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
BIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really niceBIGDEZUL is just really nice
BIGDEZUL's Tacoma Gallery
checkin in

Signing in from G-town/Baton Rouge......born n raised in lafayette
Old 09-30-2009, 05:27 AM   #2
nascrlvr is on a distinguished road

nascrlvr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all............another Baton Rouge person here!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #3
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW u 2!!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #4

Thank you for the hearty welcome!! I have been occasionally posting on here in regard to my hubby's new truck. I am also a member of Prius Chat since we also bought a new Prius the same day as we bought Taco. So we're a 2 Toyota family!!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sup and welcome!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:50 AM   #6
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and laissez les bon ton roulet!

Did I get that right?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #7

Gsquare.........you got it right!! It is.........let the good times roll!! Where in Texas are you??? I can't say "hook 'em horns" since we squashed the Longhorns for the College World Series championship this year!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #9
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascrlvr View Post
Gsquare.........you got it right!! It is.........let the good times roll!! Where in Texas are you??? I can't say "hook 'em horns" since we squashed the Longhorns for the College World Series championship this year!!!

Ah, in that case ... I can't like you anymore. Goodbye.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #11

Colton....thanks!! Right now it is 78 degrees with 35% humidity.....our first touch of "fall."....not a cloud in the sky....our typical fall/winter sky. I can't wait until this is the norm not the exception. Give it about another 30 days and it will be!!
Old 09-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #12
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
Welcome and laissez les bon ton roulet!

Did I get that right?
i think u misspelled it a little, but im sure they get the point
Old 10-01-2009, 08:06 AM   #13
The G stands for smooth

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
i think u misspelled it a little, but im sure they get the point

Oh yeah? Well, over there on the left I can see up your skirt a little ... so there.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:09 AM   #14
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Oh watch for Colton, chris4x4 and anyone else for the AZ!! Those guys can be a handful. Wealth of knowlegde, but some times you have to look past the gander!!! If you don't understand you will in a couple of threads!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM   #15
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
Oh yeah? Well, over there on the left I can see up your skirt a little ... so there.
oh yeah? well it sucks for u bc that aint me in a skirt... its nd... so there
Old 10-01-2009, 10:21 AM   #16
The G stands for smooth

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
oh yeah? well it sucks for u bc that aint me in a skirt... its nd... so there

Oh yeah? Well ... damn.